We Want To Rescue Hypoallergenic Dog That Needs a Loving Home

Closed Thread
Old 04-28-2015, 06:22 PM
Default Lilly has found her forever family!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hummintwo View Post
I received a call this am that my Lily has colitis following Wednesday's Vet visit to be spayed. The Humane Society asked to keep Lily through the weekend and will call me Monday. Lily may have been a little nervous about having a procedure but she is expected to respond to medication. I will keep everyone informed when where able to bring Lily home. Carol
We are thrilled with our little Lilly but I must tell you all that Lilly is a Pekinese sweetheart not a shih-Tzu. I said I don't know much about dog breeds but it doesn't matter really because she is a keeper.

I will try to get my husband to upload a photo as soon as we figure out a way to put it where you will see it.
Old 04-28-2015, 09:18 PM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

I hate to say this but if the dog being hypoallergenic is crucial, then you might want to think twice about Lilly. Pekes shed a LOT and are anything but hypoallergenic. So, you might want to consider this fact before you get too attached.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 04-28-2015, 10:13 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hummintwo View Post
We are thrilled with our little Lilly but I must tell you all that Lilly is a Pekinese sweetheart not a shih-Tzu. I said I don't know much about dog breeds but it doesn't matter really because she is a keeper.
I will try to get my husband to upload a photo as soon as we figure out a way to put it where you will see it.
Is Lilly home with you now?
We are all looking forward to a photo!
Old 04-28-2015, 11:03 PM

Lilly is at home with us now fast asleep in her little bed. She is the best pet ever. She is social with people and animals, she loves to be groomed, she doesn't beg when we are having a meal, she prefers grass to mulch, she is not a yappy dog but she does not want me to open her mouth to brush her teeth.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.