What to do about my cat

Closed Thread
Old 03-21-2011, 10:19 AM
Sage

Yes, my cat and each of the three dogs had thier own stockings. But they weren't under the tree.
Old 01-09-2014, 10:46 PM

When I moved I put both of my cats in the car with the back seat down; water and litter box. Of course, the weather was mild so it was safe for them. And they thought it was their own little hotel and had a ball. So that's another idea to keep the kitties safe.

Brooklyn, NY, Queens, NY, Jericho, L.I., Mineola, L.I., Roslyn Hts., L.I., Danbury, CT., Tucson, AZ, Pewuakee, WI., The Villages, FL.
Old 01-15-2014, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylor111947 View Post
My house is going on the market in a week or so and I can't figure out what to do with my cat. She's not an outdoor cat and I'm really afraid with people going in and out that she will escape.

Does anyone have any suggestions?
When we put the house in Atlanta on the market, the kitties were placed in a large crate with a pillow during showings. I also covered the crate with a large tablecloth so they would not be disturbed. When the moving truck was loaded, we put them in a room that hade been emptied previously. The crate would also work if doors are being opened a lot.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.