Where Did All The Posts Go ???

Closed Thread
Old 05-08-2008, 03:20 PM
Default Where Did All The Posts Go ???

What happened to all the posts that used to be in this Pet Forum? It appears that when the Travel Forum was added the Pet Forum lost everything. There was a lot of good reference info regarding vets, groomers, boarding, etc. Or was it moved someplace else and I just can't find it. Hopefully it's not all lost.
Old 05-08-2008, 03:35 PM
Dancing Thyme
Default Re: Where Did All The Posts Go ???

I noticed the same thing the other day but didn't make the connection to the new travel forum. I hope it wasn't lost also.

Admins, please advise if we're just not looking in the right place. Thanks,

Kath

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 05-10-2008, 02:48 AM
Sage

I was trying to look up something I had read on buying Pet Meds, and it's disappeared .. hope it comes back soon.
Old 05-10-2008, 09:43 PM
Sage

The Travel Forum would have nothing to do with The Pet Forum. There would be no connection. It all depends on how the admins uploaded the pages for the old Pet posts. The Village Kitchen has many old posts and I've never seen that category before. :dontknow:

One forum does not effect another forum. Admins care to 'splain???
Old 05-10-2008, 11:43 PM
Platinum member

This forum had a lot of good information. I tried to refer to it the other day. What happened to all the posts? I want to know too.
Tampa, FL
Old 05-16-2008, 01:34 PM

Hopefully, I'm totally wrong, but there were a LOT of negative posts about PAWS Animal Hospital. Not only does Dr. Amy Barnett most likely pay high fees to The Villages, her husband (Dr. Barnett, with Marion Dental), probably does also. If they read the posts, they undoubtedly had issues with them, and possibly they had something to do with the discussions disappearing.

Seems like most of the posts concerning Marion Dental were positive, but that was definitely not the case for PAWS.

Just a thought....
Old 05-16-2008, 05:00 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinco
There were a LOT of negative posts about PAWS Animal Hospital. Not only does Dr. Amy Barnett most likely pay high fees to The Villages, her husband (Dr. Barnett, with Marion Dental), probably does also. If they read the posts, they undoubtedly had issues with them, and possibly they had something to do with the discussions disappearing. Just a thought....
Admins .. High fees paid to The Villages would have nothing to do with TOTV as far as I know.

But the questions remains ..... where did all the Pet posts go??? :dontknow:
Old 05-17-2008, 01:01 AM
Administrator

TalkOfTheVillages.com is not related in any way to The Villages businesses. You members are the only connection to The Villages, and you are residents or soon-to-be residents.

Please do not look a conspiracy. It isn't there. You surely can tell from all the other posts that we don't hesitate to let people post responsibly.

You can see by looking at other historical topics that we have not been discarding any posts. This is not to say that in the future we may not have to because of server space limitations.

The formation of the kitchen and travel forums are not related to the disappearance of the pet posts.

They are gone by some glitch, and we are trying to find a way to restore them. We don't know yet if it is possible, and we are as dismayed as you are about those posts.

I hope you understand.

Old 05-17-2008, 03:18 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony
\
The formation of the kitchen and travel forums are not related to the disappearance of the pet posts. They are gone by some glitch, and we are trying to find a way to restore them. We don't know yet if it is possible, and we are as dismayed as you are about those posts.
We trust you and know that you are doing everything you can to restore these pet posts to us.

Thanks.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.