White Maltese Needs Home

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 02-03-2015, 05:46 PM
Default White Maltese Needs Home

7 year old neutered all white maltese needs a good home. Elderly owners unable to keep.
Very sweet disposition and gets along with people and other dogs. 7lbs so he is very portable!

Please contact Andrea Lane at 954-630-5110 for further information or for pictures.
Old 02-03-2015, 06:48 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbdeb114 View Post
7 year old neutered all white maltese needs a good home. Elderly owners unable to keep.
Very sweet disposition and gets along with people and other dogs. 7lbs so he is very portable!

Please contact Andrea Lane at 954-630-5110 for further information or for pictures.
Just gave your number to my daughter in law, Kimberly; she should be calling you shortly.

Wanda
Village of Collier

Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before. ~Mae West

Old 02-03-2015, 08:09 PM

Good evening. Noticed your post and tried to call and left you a message. Would be interested in learning more about the dog.

Thank you.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.