Why????

Closed Thread
Old 11-14-2018, 10:01 PM
Sage
Default Why????

We have something we are trying to figure out. Maybe some of you people can help us.

Bradley Arnold, the county admin, sent an email to an inquiry, stating their method of “animal control” was euthanasia. (kinda similar to the rhythm method of birth control, and just about as effective)

He made it clear in a meeting, a couple of years ago, he could kill the animals any time he wanted…. It sounded very much like a threat.

Last week there was an order given to kill 5 highly adoptable pups, several of which had already been "fixed" for adoption. One even had an "adoption pending" that was being worked on by rescues. Why are they spending tax payer dollars to get the dogs fixed to kill them?

Yesterday, I received a message about a dog that had an adopter on her way to pick him up! She was on the road, and before she could get to him, he was killed

These dogs are being killed with empty kennels in the shelter. It’s not like they are full.

We know there was an order sent out to kill the five dogs. We know who made that order. Regardless, the five commissioners and Bradley Arnold are responsible.

The Villages District Manager, Richard Baier, is sending our pets to the pound! He has ordered Community Watch to tell people to call the pound when they find a dog. This makes it hard when we have a dog and looking for the owner. If Community Watch can’t contact us, when someone loses their dog and we have it, we have a disconnect. Clearly Richard Baier doesn’t care

We findit strange that we don’t see dogs being posted from The Villages. The Villages makes up the largest population of Sumter County and yet, NO DOGS???? Where are they going??? Why aren’t they posted?

When people would go to the Humane Society of Sumter County, they would come back and talk about the cute little dogs that were up for adoption but not posted on their web page. I find that odd… Wouldn’t they want to post ALL the dogs on their webpage? Why aren’t ALL the dogs posted?

What is everyone hiding?

It appears we have seven men who are out to kill our pets!!!! Bradley Arnold, Doug Gilpin, Steve Printz, Gary Breeden, Al Butler, Don Burgess, and Richard Baier.

The question is WHY????

In our discussions, someone suggested they are letting us know they can kill our pets any time they want and there is NOTHING we can do about it!!!!

What say you????
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	e9efb1e88a5dc5262f8d7900d6d45611--animal-welfare-wisdom.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	12.0 KB
ID:	77370  
Old 11-15-2018, 11:36 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,845 Times in 2,404 Posts

IMO there are drug companies that buy animals for testing. in some states villian's snatch pets and sell them to drug companies. I'm not that familiar with FLorida and companies near by?
Old 11-15-2018, 11:59 PM
Sage

Does the pound check for micro chips? I thought those was supposed to prevent majority of lost pets with vets aNd pounds scamming?

I also feel the villages is not pet friendly, why we won’t get another pet as long as we are here, if we give in, it will be small one.
Old 11-16-2018, 07:25 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,743 Times in 1,383 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspinmo View Post
Does the pound check for micro chips? I thought those was supposed to prevent majority of lost pets with vets aNd pounds scamming?

I also feel the villages is not pet friendly, why we won’t get another pet as long as we are here, if we give in, it will be small one.
There must be a reason for your feeling.
We feel differently in that there are more pets per community than in most places we have lived before coming to TV.

Yes there are negative incidences like the poop threads here on TOTV.
Most negative dog discussions spin on the irresponsible dog owners who use their neighbors lawns and the postal station as their pets potty. And those who do not obey the leash law.

But as in most discussions these irresponsible actors are the minority that always seem to drive public views/opinions.
The other 98% of us responsible pet owners enjoy TV with our pets.

Ooops. Slightly off OP topic.
Old 11-16-2018, 07:36 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,742 Times in 703 Posts

Let's see. There are dogs being pushed in strollers, dogs at restaurants, dogs at Starbucks and the town squares, not to mention the assortment of dog parks. Pet friendly, yes I would say The Villages is pet friendly.
Old 11-16-2018, 07:22 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by photo1902 View Post
Let's see. There are dogs being pushed in strollers, dogs at restaurants, dogs at Starbucks and the town squares, not to mention the assortment of dog parks. Pet friendly, yes I would say The Villages is pet friendly.
Your opinion

Back on subject with the problem make it problematic for pets.
Old 11-16-2018, 07:25 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid View Post
There must be a reason for your feeling.
We feel differently in that there are more pets per community than in most places we have lived before coming to TV.

Yes there are negative incidences like the poop threads here on TOTV.
Most negative dog discussions spin on the irresponsible dog owners who use their neighbors lawns and the postal station as their pets potty. And those who do not obey the leash law.

But as in most discussions these irresponsible actors are the minority that always seem to drive public views/opinions.
The other 98% of us responsible pet owners enjoy TV with our pets.

Ooops. Slightly off OP topic.
I agree those post are minority, but, there are a lot of dog haters out there with the responses they get. For the ones that don’t want animals on they property that’s their right. But, they don’t own the street, postal station or common areas in the districts.
Old 11-16-2018, 08:02 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspinmo View Post
I agree those post are minority, but, there are a lot of dog haters out there with the responses they get. For the ones that don’t want animals on they property that’s their right. But, they don’t own the street, postal station or common areas in the districts.
And neither do the irresponsible dog owners!!

Western PA, Marietta GA, finally TV....

Last edited by SouthOfTheBorder; 11-16-2018 at 09:52 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 11-16-2018, 09:35 PM
Platinum member

Angie,

Your post has been up for two days with seven responses. Maybe your harping up the issue to much !!!!!
Old 11-16-2018, 10:22 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthOfTheBorder View Post
And neither do the irresponsible dog owners!!
And you are right makes it taint? Taint you’re or taint mine. irresponsible owner of anything not going to abide by the rules, we have thousands of examples of that here and everywhere else.
Old 11-17-2018, 07:58 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,295 Times in 2,044 Posts

Contact these people and see what is going on.
Closed Thread

Tags
dogs, kill, dog, bradley, villages

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.