Yes, Veronica....there IS a Santa Claus

Closed Thread
Old 02-03-2013, 02:39 AM
Default Yes, Veronica....there IS a Santa Claus

Here we are in The Villages for the very first Christmas of our very new lives.
My hubby, Ron, has gone to NY to do the check-in and attend festivities with the grandkids. Unfortunately, my doc had advised me that I was not to fly to NY as I was already in deep sneakers in that 7 prior spine surgeries with fusions had reared their ugly heads and made standing and walking darn near impossible.
Fortunately, my friend Chris took the dogs (2) for me so that they would get to the park and run, run, run. I just could not handle it.
At around 9:30PM, Chris told me she was heading over with Bandit. I REALLY missed her.
I rang her again at 10:30 only to hear a bunch of words and pauses and..,,,,,,, "Your little girl is gone. I put her in the car and turned for a second and she was gone".
I never really registered what she said..... only that she is GONE??!! GONE?
LONG story shorter...I threw myself into my car and began to drive and scream and listen, drive, scream, listen.... this till 11:40PM. I came home to
change clothes into dry ones and saw an eensy beensy paper on my front door and another on my garage door.
I lay on the floor, shaking, reading, CALL US ABOUT BANDIT. with a phone#. After an ENDLESS 3 to 4 minutes, I was able to get through to our SAVIORS and soon enough, Bandit came home to me. I had no tears. All I had was shock.Chrish came by and our Heroes explained all about the events of the past few hours.... months in my heart. THANKS to Bandits' saviors.... her GOOD SHEPHARD'S cuz thats their name. Carol and David.... we are forever in your debt. I cannot thank you enough. They stopped by for pictures with Bandit today. YOU SAVED HER. BLESS YOU!.
Old 02-03-2013, 07:12 AM
Sage

I am sooooo glad you got Bandit back.

Hooray for the heroes, (Carol and David), who returned it safe from harm.

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).
Old 02-03-2013, 03:18 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Thank you for the good news, it's always uplifting to hear that our neighbors are looking out for our lost animals. You sound like you've been through a lot of pain so I'm sending you lots of good energy Give Bandit a hug for me.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.