* * * WARNING * * * 2 Brother Appliance Cheats

Closed Thread
Old 10-19-2017, 11:21 AM
Default * * * WARNING * * * 2 Brother Appliance Cheats

I would like to warn anybody to stay away from the 2 Brothers Appliance Repair. We used them and they used us for our $900 for something else. They come in and say your old appliance cannot be fixed and then tell you they they have a almost new one available. Long story shore the new unit broke after a short time and they didn't honor the warranty.
For more info (386) 308-0023
If anybody has had some cheating by any less than honest company please call. (386) 308-0023

Last edited by kennie; 10-21-2017 at 02:56 PM. Reason: miss quite
Old 10-19-2017, 12:51 PM
Platinum member
Default Aha

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennie View Post
I would like to warn anybody to stay away from the 2 Brothers appliance repair. We used them and they stole $900. They come in and say your old appliance cannot be fixed and then tell you they they have a almost new one available. Long story shore the new unit broke after a short time and they didn't honor the warranty.
for more info (386) 308-0023
Did they generously offer to take your old broken appliance away for you. Wonder who they will resell it to. Oldest game in the book.
Old 10-19-2017, 01:02 PM
Default Long sheet "Crimes Against Seniors"

Most of us don't know, but no license is needed for appliance repair. its buyer beware. Its not against the law to cheat seniors out of there $$$. No recourse except get the word out. 2 Brothers are scum. You can take them to small claims coure (and win) but you will never collect your money. Another thing you can do is *** DON'T PAY CASH *****
Old 10-19-2017, 02:20 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,661 Times in 727 Posts

Quote:
I would like to warn anybody to stay away from the 2 Brothers appliance repair. We used them and they stole $900. They come in and say your old appliance cannot be fixed and then tell you they they have a almost new one available. Long story shore the new unit broke after a short time and they didn't honor the warranty.
Just looked them up on BBB. Looks like an "F" rating. Is that why you contacted them?

Sometimes when looking for a good buy.... you get a "GOOD BYE!"
Old 10-19-2017, 03:32 PM
Email Reported As Spam

Quote:
kennie: You may be right concerning your opinion of this establishment. You may be right in posting your experience. And , your post is appreciated

I would have however refrained from including "stole $900". I say this because more and more lawsuits are being filed by doctors, vendors etc where people are damaging their reputations on blogs, etc and many are winning.

You should report your experience to Seniors v Crimes, BBB, and if you have the documentation and the opinion of an expert concerning the product they sold you then you have remedy in small claims court based on bad faith dealing, breach of warranty, etc.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 10-21-2017, 02:44 PM

You may be right. We did report this to the "Crimes Against Seniors" and they said there hands were tied. They suggested we try to get the word out.
Again STAY A WAY FROM THE 2 BROTHERS APPLIANCE REPAIR
Old 10-22-2017, 05:33 AM
Email Reported As Spam

Quote:
You may be right. We did report this to the "Crimes Against Seniors" and they said there hands were tied. They suggested we try to get the word out.
Again STAY A WAY FROM THE 2 BROTHERS APPLIANCE REPAIR
kennie: I am not interested in being right only doing right. My profession in part was supervising lawsuits all over this nation and so I understand people's motivations along these lines and stay current as to what is happening.

Personal Best Regards:
Closed Thread

Tags
appliance, long, story, shore, info

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.