Thibodeau repair services

Closed Thread
Old 09-08-2021, 08:43 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts
Default Thibodeau repair services

Needed a repair on our 59 month old Samsung Front Loading Dryer. We had a 5 year Service Contract on the Washer and Dryer thru The Home Depot.

The owner Jerry 346-233-7175 was early, knowledgeable, neat, clean and thorough. He mentioned how clean the guts of the dryer looked and saw my gear all set up to do the job but I got lazy at the last moment and called Desmond Harris 352-308-9243 for our yearly vent cleaning.

Anyway, this is a very knowledgeable guy. He had the drum out of the machine and installed a new pulley and belt and was on his way in under a half hour. Fantastic guy.

He recommended either LG or Whirlpool going forward for any and all appliance or TV'S. I felt scolded a little for buying so many Samsung's throughout the house. I live and die by the word of Consumer Reports.

If you need a Appliance Repairman who knows his craft, here he is. Don't know anything about his prices. I normally don't buy contracts but it was $200 for 5 years for both units. Good Luck. I hope this helps somebody.

Last edited by Nucky; 12-03-2021 at 04:39 PM.
Old 09-08-2021, 09:09 PM
Sage
Thanked 14,022 Times in 5,323 Posts

We had a problem with our GE fridge some months ago and called Jerry. Came immediately and fixed our problem.

Will be using him for our other appliances as needed.
Old 11-08-2021, 07:26 PM

I met Jerry when I had a Lowes appliance extended warranty. Friday our dryer made a terrible rattling noise, I called and we connected around 3pm. Jerry came right over rather than putting me off, which impressed us. Jerry needed to order the parts and here we are Monday part received and dryer repaired with what I feel is one of the most reasonable service call bills I have ever received! Great job Jerry - Thibodeau Repair Serice, your our go to guy. 352-233-7175
Old 11-08-2021, 09:00 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 2,131 Times in 811 Posts

I swear some time ago the manufactures of all appliances said to their production line:

"Start making our products cheaper so the customers will replace their appliances and/or will kept our service departments busy."

Who's in agreement with me??
Old 12-03-2021, 04:52 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Needed a repair on our 59 month old Samsung Front Loading Dryer. We had a 5 year Service Contract on the Washer and Dryer thru The Home Depot.

The owner Jerry 346-233-7175 was early, knowledgeable, neat, clean and thorough. He mentioned how clean the guts of the dryer looked and saw my gear all set up to do the job but I got lazy at the last moment and called Desmond Harris 352-308-9243 for our yearly vent cleaning.

Anyway, this is a very knowledgeable guy. He had the drum out of the machine and installed a new pulley and belt and was on his way in under a half hour. Fantastic guy.

He recommended either LG or Whirlpool going forward for any and all appliance or TV'S. I felt scolded a little for buying so many Samsung's throughout the house. I live and die by the word of Consumer Reports.

If you need an Appliance Repairman who knows his craft, here he is. Don't know anything about his prices. I normally don't buy contracts but it was $200 for 5 years for both units. Good Luck. I hope this helps somebody.
So almost two months pass and the dryer is making a thumping noise. Mr. Thibodeau came back disassembled the dryer and found the DRUM had split. Not worth the repair price so I did what the man said and got an LG front loader.

The dryer was out of warranty and his price was more than reasonable for his service.

The pedestal from the Old Samsung is the wrong size for the LG by just a bit. An engineering job is in my near future, I'll make it work.

Still think the World of Mr. Thibodeau and think a whole lot of things about Samsung, use your imagination. They didn't give rats behind about me when I called to talk about the split or to find out about a replacement drum that must be on one of them there fancy boats that's backed up in the Pacific Ocean.

Never another Samsung after being a lifelong supporter. Wish Sears was still strong. Buying and fixing appliances was easy but I'm not comfortable dealing with them.
Old 02-18-2022, 09:12 AM

Unqualified thumbs up for Jerry’s service. Called late afternoon and he was here and done by 8:30 AM the next morning. Very reasonable pricing as well. On speed dial now.
Closed Thread

Tags
dryer, clean, appliance, knowledgeable, repair

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.