PDA

View Full Version : Chat Room

dklassen
10-21-2007, 09:29 PM
All,

The Chat Room as been temporally disabled from with in TOTV while we trouble shoot the server speed issues. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Darrel
TOTV Admin

villages07
10-21-2007, 09:52 PM
hmmm....just logged out of it after being there for more than an hour; you gonna disable it after everyone signs out? it seemed to be working fine tonight. A little lag but not much.

Whatever you need to do to get the site back on its steady, speedy feet...we will wait patiently for the chat room to be rejuvenated.

Again, thanks to you guys for all that you do to keep this site going. :bigthumbsup:

zcaveman
10-21-2007, 09:54 PM
:agree: Just left myself. Hope you put something up for those that try to go there to let them know.

dklassen
10-21-2007, 10:32 PM
It's actually not totally disabled. I just removed the integration with the forum while we sort this thing out.

Chat can still be accessed but you won't see who's in chat from the forums. I think your logins should still work ok. With the integration your TOTV login translates to the chat room so you don't have to have two different accounts. Everyone is free to give it a go.

https://www.talkofthevillages.com/smf/chat/

Pray for a speedy recovery.