PDA

View Full Version : Closed on a new home in the village of Hadley

UMRJM
11-03-2007, 12:52 AM
We just closed on a home in the village of Hadley. We are now looking for someone to take care of the lawn. Can anyone close by advise on someone good that is working in the area. Hadley is fairly new are there any other members living in Hadley.

Ursula and Dick

PS this is our first post hope to meet with some of you in November when we are comming down for two weeks or so.

bamafan
11-03-2007, 01:34 AM
Contact PTL Services, Inc. 352-307-7484 ask for Margie, she is office manager. PTL stands for Pest Termite Lawn. They presently mow my yard and are doing what they said the would do. I did not sign a contract or pay in advance. They bill me the 1st of every month. I can cancel at anytime. Stay away from a company called yard wizards.

bamafan
11-03-2007, 01:35 AM
Oh and Welcome to The Villages.

chuckinca
11-03-2007, 01:50 AM
Welcome to the Villages -

Curious to hear what golf cart you buy and why. Please post to the golf cart thread.

Donna
11-03-2007, 04:56 AM
Ursula and Dick

Congrats to you both! :bigthumbsup:

Lil Dancer
11-03-2007, 02:34 PM
Congratulations folks on your new home! Welcome!

golfnut
11-03-2007, 03:46 PM
Congrats and Welcome to TOTV, you are now officially members of the Village People.

Bubbalarry
11-03-2007, 07:35 PM
We just closed on a home in the village of Hadley. We are now looking for someone to take care of the lawn. Can anyone close by advise on someone good that is working in the area. Hadley is fairly new are there any other members living in Hadley.

Ursula and Dick

PS this is our first post hope to meet with some of you in November when we are comming down for two weeks or so.

Yes we settled in Sept on a Villa in Hadley. Also coming down to move in next week. We don't have grass as unit/community is supposed to be maintenance free. So I can't give you any clues on mowing.

Good Luck and Congrats.

Larry & Dee

JohnM
03-27-2008, 02:58 AM

Ursula and Dick

Hello Usula and Dick (or anyone else):
Did you find a good lawn service for your home in the Village of Hadley. We are closing in April o our new home in the Village of Hadley and are looking for a lawn service.

TIA,

John

JohnnyM
03-27-2008, 03:45 AM
Hi to all the Hadley folks. We close this Monday March 31. I thought the CYV's didn't have grass? We have the ecology friendly straw. Johnny

chelsea24
03-27-2008, 04:16 AM
Hi Johnny, I didn't know you were going to be in Hadley soon. That's close to us in Duval.
Congrats! :welcome:

redwitch
03-27-2008, 10:53 AM
Welcome Ursula and Dick. The best way to get a lawn service is talk to your neighbors and all of you get the same service. That way, everyone's lawn looks uniform and you can frequently get a small discount for them doing several lawns at once.