PDA

View Full Version : No sticky thread for Broncos? gimme an explanation.

kittygilchrist
02-01-2014, 10:36 PM
So it's night before Superbowl 48. I'm looking on totv on the sports talk/nfl football forum and seems the Broncos haven't had enough clout to get sticky note on this forum. Just humbly suggesting if I am reading the site right, that it seems like a potential winner of the superbowl might deserve a sticky note.and if anybody cared, they've broken a brazillian records. hello? any watching football?

BS Beef
02-01-2014, 10:53 PM
Kitty I'll be honest with you. I'm afraid of you so if you want a sticky thread I'd give it to you. I assume by the title of your thread you're rooting for the Bronco's. I went to school in Billings, MT. so you only had 2 teams to pick from the Bronco's or Seahawks. I played fast pitch softball for a bar (Tiny's Tavern) that the owners were season ticket holders to the Bronco's. The bar stools were blue and orange with the players #'s on the back. So my long story is I'm a big Bronco's fan……and that means the smart money should be on the Seahawks :D

02-02-2014, 08:25 AM
Sticky for various teams are created by request. Since the Villages primarily attracts residents from the east, northeast and Midwest, the Western teams don't generally have large followings in TV.

So, the generic NFL football forum can be used for any and all team threads.

Enjoy the Super Bowl.

Moderator.

CFrance
02-02-2014, 08:29 AM
Go Broncos. I would love to see Peyton win after Indy dumped him--the fools!

villager
02-02-2014, 04:39 PM
Gooooooooo broncos!!!

Barefoot
02-02-2014, 04:44 PM
any watching football?

Too busy watching the Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet.

Medtrans
02-02-2014, 04:44 PM
Moved from Denver to Chicago and next TV. Big Broncos fan. I have been alternating Bronco shirts for 2 weeks now in anticipation of this day. GO BRONCOS!

graciegirl
02-02-2014, 05:33 PM
Too busy watching the Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet.

ME TOO. Omaha!

DaleMN
02-02-2014, 08:14 PM
What else is on tonite? The game is over. :doh:

janmcn
02-02-2014, 08:18 PM
Might be time to put Tebow in.