PDA

View Full Version : Par Car Delta Q charger

gturay
02-15-2014, 08:32 PM
I think I am right, but I will be going North for a month or two this summer. It is a Par Car 2007 vintage with the Delta on board charging system.
If I leave the charger plugged in all summer, will this charging system turn back on and off, keeping the batteries charged while I am gone, or do I need to get a Battery Minder system to insure the batteries do not go below recharging ability? Thanks in advance.

Frank7
02-16-2014, 09:21 AM
Although the Delta Q will resume into a float mode every 28 days the battery minder proves itself as the better alternative with its capacity to add a desulfator to the mix.
The 2 amp charging if the Battery Minder and desulfating proves to be the unit of choice .

gturay
02-18-2014, 12:13 AM
Although the Delta Q will resume into a float mode every 28 days the battery minder proves itself as the better alternative with its capacity to add a desulfator to the mix.
The 2 amp charging if the Battery Minder and desulfating proves to be the unit of choice .

Thanks frank. Will work on getting that put into the mix. I did get a PM for the local rep. Thanked to him too.