PDA

View Full Version : Garage Floor Epoxy coating installation

dalcak
02-28-2014, 09:21 PM
Does anybody have any current listings/recommendations/suggestions for contractors that install epoxy coatings for garage floors

THanks

Lbmb24101
02-28-2014, 09:27 PM
Tim Miller is very good

352 217 0561

We used him last yr

Highly recommended in this forum

TNLAKEPANDA
02-28-2014, 09:33 PM
let me know if you find someone who is good and reasonable. I think a lot of vendors are over charging Village People

DangeloInspections
02-28-2014, 10:09 PM
I very rarely recommend contractors because if they do not meet expectations it could sully my reputation......but, having done hundreds of warranty inspections in The Villages I have seen MANY epoxy garage floor jobs.

The nicest garage floors seem to have one thing in common. I'm constantly told "Tim Miller did our floor".

Now I have never met Tim, and have no "dog in this race". I'm just passing on what I have seen. I actually have to do MY new garage floor, and if I was not going to do it myself I would not hesitate on hiring Tim.

I have no idea of the cost...but one thing I've learned through the years...quality work does not cost...it pays. You get what you pay for.

A bit of advice...if you have the type of model home where the water heater is in the utility closet BEHIND the A/C unit, make sure they also do that small patch of floor in the utility closet. Many times I see the garage floor done only to see that the installer forgot to do that small patch of utility closet floor.

Frank

Kelsie52
02-28-2014, 10:19 PM
Tim Miller is a great choice --he has completed several jobs for me --
The Garage floor , Attic stairs, he also sealed pavers around a pool.

He is HONEST, And shows up --unlike many contractors here !!

Good Luck

turtles02675
02-28-2014, 10:52 PM
Does anybody have any current listings/recommendations/suggestions for contractors that install epoxy coatings for garage floors

THanks
Do it yourself with Rustoleum Epoxy kits. I did my garage on Cape Cod in 1 1/2 hr. Brushed the edges, rolled the main, fully usable in one day. Lawyer daughter did her laundry, same material, easy job. Call me for further info, 352 561-2053 Stu

echo11
03-01-2014, 06:23 AM
Sam with Excalibur does excellent work.

graciegirl
03-01-2014, 07:12 AM
Tim Miller did our garage stairs in our first house and then this one,and we didn't know he did garage floors.

We had someone else do our garage floor, but as far as I know that person is no longer doing them.

I have NEVER read anything on this forum but good things about Tim Miller. ( Tim the Tool Man)

carlanddiane
03-01-2014, 09:15 AM
Tim did a really outstanding job on our garage floor