PDA

View Full Version : BRUCE!!!!

redwitch
12-01-2007, 05:32 PM
Anyone else get tickets to see his concert in Orlando on April 19? Not the greatest seats, but I'll bring binoculars. I'm so jazzed! I love the Boss. Funny thing is I went to high school with him -- he was pretty much considered a loser because all he knew was music. Shows how much we KNEW!

Anyway, thought if anyone had tiks might be fun to go together. LMK

KathieI
12-02-2007, 08:42 PM
Red, Bruce who??? ??? ???

God, you're so much younger than me, but I'm not going to admit it out loud :yikes:

redwitch
12-02-2007, 10:44 PM
roflao ... Bruce Springsteen, aka the Boss.

KathieI
12-03-2007, 12:32 AM
OOPS!!! I think I just admitted it....

Love, NTB (not too bright) :dontknow:

Kathie

SteveFromNY
12-04-2007, 09:01 PM
I saw the Magic tour twice already. At Continental Arena (now Izod) in NJ and again in Madison Square Garden. Both last month.

I saw the Rising tour twice, and the Devils & Dust tour twice.

Never saw him before the Rising tour in '03. I guess you can tell I became a real fan, even though I had always liked his music, but I was content to just listen to records and not go see him.

The shows in the new tour are a little short by the Boss's standards at just around 2:10. But it's a really great 2 hours!

Enjoy the heck out of the show! I am sure you will.

kilowatt
12-22-2007, 05:38 PM
Hey Redwitch-Did you grow up in Freehold,nj; you must have if you went to school with the Boss. I lived in Lakewood and knew the Boss` sister and brother-in-law but never went to his concerts.

redwitch
12-22-2007, 07:54 PM
Sadly, I really didn't grow up in any one place. Dad was Army but usually stationed at embassies (transportation MOS). But did live in the Freehold area for one semester of high school and went to school with him there.