PDA

View Full Version : agm batteries and gem golf cart

rosebudandbuddy
03-08-2014, 02:47 PM
I have been dealing with this problem for the past year. I am at my wits' end. I love my Gem Golf cart but since I needed new batteries last January, I have had nothing but headaches. I decided to get AGM batteries as I was told they are the best batteries and the gel batteries were old technology. I went to a new "Ride for fun" battery charger to charge these batteries. They never got more than 50% charged and the charger was programed differently. I never did get more that half power.

I was told to go back to the deka Delta Q charger and have it reprogramed to accept the AGM batteries. Since don't get a full charge even though it says full and I only get 7 or 8 miles on a charge.

I am tired of waiting for the batteries to wake up ( meaning 15 to 20 charges) . Please call 352-750-2093 (Rose) or email me at rosebudandbuddy@embarqmail.com if you can help me.

H E L P.

Frank7
03-08-2014, 05:14 PM
I'm glad I could help explain some things to you, by phone.

GolfCart
03-09-2014, 05:25 PM
Well that's great it doesn't help any of the rest of us

Frank7
03-09-2014, 06:29 PM
She had some personal issues with manufactures, suppliers and dealers that needed a private call the lasted 30 min. I did not feel comfortable sharing her problems to the forum.