PDA

View Full Version : Prestige Realty

pili
12-06-2007, 03:55 PM
I apologize if I'm posting this in the wrong place. I did a search by "real estate" and "realtor" and all I saw were ads from Lyle from Remax. I seem to recall there was a posting recommending some realtors but I can't find it. I found this Prestige Realty while searching outside TOTV. Is Prestige the Developer's approved realtor? I've heard the preowned homes sold by developer are more expensive than those listed in MLS by other realtors. I want to find a good realtor since we'll be interested in pre-owned homes as well as new ones. We want a Designer homes the new homes (even those that are "discounted" now) are getting pretty expensive. By the time we add bond and closing it gets to be steep. Anyway, I appreciate any recommendations. You guys are such a great source of information. Thank you.

pili :)

another Linda
12-06-2007, 04:20 PM
We used Toni and Dave Chapman, a husband and wife team at Century 21, and were very pleased. They can only show you resales with MLS, but there are lots of them. Toni made herself very available, gave us lots of information about what other things had sold for, and when we bought, helped guide us through the closing by mail. I don't have a phone number with me at the moment, but their email address is tcdc0110@comcast.net. Good luck.

Hope2b
12-06-2007, 05:13 PM
Prestige reality has a web site. They are a discount reality and not part of The Villages Reality. They have many listings though. We used Jan who works there to sell our CYA. I sold in one day.

pili
12-07-2007, 08:21 PM
Thank you. That's wonderful information.

Pili