PDA

View Full Version : Computer Help Needed - Windows 8 Version

Felinedoc
03-20-2014, 11:09 AM
I have a Dell Inspiron Windows 8 version. I need some help getting the websites to work. They seemed to work at first, but now do not seem to be compatible (Delta, Belk, etc). I am not sure if we have a virus or what. I've tried Compatibility Mode, reducing the protection level to low-medium etc., but nothing seems to work. Can anyone recommend someone to work on the laptop to get it performing again? I would be willing to sit with the person while they worked on it to learn as well. If interested, please call or text Cynthia at 812-552-3002. Thanks.

happy employee
03-20-2014, 02:42 PM
which internet browser are you using? download and install firefox or chrome and if they load web pages fine you know you have a virus.

Matt and Gail
03-20-2014, 02:51 PM
which internet browser are you using? download and install firefox or chrome and if they load web pages fine you know you have a virus.

Really? NOT. Where did you get this resolution from?

Make sure you get someone involved that knows what they are talking about. Plenty of good IT people out there. JMHO

2BNTV
03-20-2014, 10:27 PM
You can go the TV Computer Club meeting on Friday, 3/21/14, at the Hacienda Rec Center at 1 PM. You can get there early, and you will be allowed to ask a question.

After the presentation, they will have a raffle and addition questions will be answered. One or two of the panel memebres perform repairs.

I have found that asking a question and getting answers from TV Computer Club, helped me to resolve two major problems, with my PC.

The meeting is free. Good luck in resolving your problem.