PDA

View Full Version : Go Gators! ncaa basketball

kittygilchrist
03-22-2014, 11:22 AM
vs Pittsburgh this hour in playoffs on cbs.

kittygilchrist
03-29-2014, 12:46 AM
Hi Kitty, I'm a gator fan too. If we win this basketball championship, I'll get you a t shirt. I know you love football most, but a title is a title.
Go Gators!

Avista
03-30-2014, 11:19 AM
Love The Gators!

2BNTV
03-30-2014, 11:34 AM
UCONN is still alive!!!!!

Will wait and see if they survive MIST. It they do, they'll have to play the Gators.

Since I moved from CT, I am a UCONN fan. I would switch my allegiance to Florida in a heartbeat, if they were not in it.

You gotta be in it, to win it. Or, "one and done". :D

My son went to UNLV back when they called it, University of No Losses , only Victories".

Lost one game in two years. Unfortunately, the championship game to Duke. where Greg Anthony was in foul trouble, from almost the beginning of the game. OH WELL!

TheVillageChicken
03-30-2014, 12:04 PM
I'm watching the Lady Gators play Tennessee @ softball. Florida is 31 and 5 with all five losses in the SEC.

SoccerCoach
03-30-2014, 12:19 PM
UCONN is still alive!!!!!

Will wait and see if they survive MIST. It they do, they'll have to play the Gators.

Since I moved from CT, I am a UCONN fan. I would switch my allegiance to Florida in a heartbeat, if they were not in it.

You gotta be in it, to win it. Or, "one and done". :D

My son went to UNLV back when they called it, University of No Losses , only Victories".

Lost one game in two years. Unfortunately, the championship game to Duke. where Greg Anthony was in foul trouble, from almost the beginning of the game. OH WELL!

Nice to see another UCONN supporter on the forum. Hard not to be a HUSKY fan when you lived most of your life in CT(Trumbull, Stratford, Shelton). Ah, UCONN, where the men are men and the women are CHAMPIONS !

Steve9930
03-30-2014, 01:34 PM
It was a great game last night and bitter sweet for me. I lived in Dayton for over 17 years so I know the Dayton Flyers well. However ever since moving to Florida the Gators have been my team. Especially after handing Ohio State their head on a platter that one year. So Go Gators, kick some arse!

jebartle
03-30-2014, 01:58 PM
only because my "tarheels" never showed up!!!!:cry::cry: