PDA

View Full Version : Is their a good spot to get a nice bowl of Capt Crunch in Area

Sgt Mac
12-16-2007, 02:31 PM
I was looking for a nice spot to get some Capt. Crunch, I think it is not Big item in the area?
Lost at Sea

nONIE
12-16-2007, 04:28 PM
Captain crunch?????????

Frank2
12-17-2007, 01:32 PM
Captain Crunch? ?????? :dontknow:

Taltarzac
12-17-2007, 02:13 PM
I take mine with curry on it. :joke:

Sgt Mac
12-17-2007, 02:33 PM
yes, and with Mountain Oysters. . . :#1:

KathieI
12-17-2007, 03:53 PM
Blah!!! I'll take mine with sprouts on it any day. :joke:
remember, I'm from SoCal. sprouts on everything

Taltarzac
12-17-2007, 04:36 PM
Blah!!! I'll take mine with sprouts on it any day. :joke:
remember, I'm from SoCal. sprouts on everything

Sprouts? Sprouts! We don't need to show you no stinkin' sprouts on our Captain Crunch. :joke:

KathieI
12-17-2007, 04:38 PM
Tal, is sprouts any worse than "curry"!!!!???? :dontknow: :dontknow:
on wonderful Capt Crunch ??? (which by the way, I have never had in my life, and I aint starting now.)

Come to socal, Tal, you'll learn to love the sprouts. Kath

MMC24
12-17-2007, 04:40 PM
Capt. Crunch is best enjoyed in your own kitchen!!

Taltarzac
12-17-2007, 04:48 PM
Tal, is sprouts any worse than "curry"!!!!???? :dontknow: :dontknow:
on wonderful Capt Crunch ??? (which by the way, I have never had in my life, and I aint starting now.)

Come to socal, Tal, you'll learn to love the sprouts. Kath

Never had Captain Crunch, KathieI? Have not been to SoCal in body since around 1985 when I walked onto a shooting set for some TV show around the Pasadena Public Library. Had to go through the set to get to the library. The set was for some cop show (TJ Hooker??) filmed routinely in that area of SoCal.

Been to SoCal in spirit many times since 1985 though as well as many times via e-mail and snail mail since then.

KathieI
12-17-2007, 04:49 PM
Capt. Crunch is best enjoyed in your own kitchen!!

Sounds like you're an expert MMC. Should you be sitting or standing??? :joke:

KathieI
12-17-2007, 04:52 PM
Nope, never had Capt. Crunch and am proud of it.

My favorite is Raisin Bran. Tal, should we do a poll????

Its about time you come back to socal. No more TV shooting sets, the shooting is for real!!!

Taltarzac
12-17-2007, 05:01 PM
Nope, never had Capt. Crunch and am proud of it.

My favorite is Raisin Bran. Tal, should we do a poll????

Its about time you come back to socal. No more TV shooting sets, the shooting is for real!!!

May have to take in cereals for the poll that they do not make anymore??

Walked around various shooting set vehicles when we lived in Rohnert Park, CA too. The trailers for the shows and movies often would use a hotel in Rohnert Park as a stop-over spot before heading to locations around the Northern CA wine country.

Remember that Sylvester Stallone sneaked into the hotel in Rohnert Park in a nun's habit. That did not stay secret for very long. He was busy filming some movie entitled something like Stop or My Mother Will Shoot.

KathieI
12-17-2007, 05:15 PM
Oh, the good old days, when high speed chases in L.A. were for movies and not for real....
Hey we really have high jacked this thread, huh.

Kath

Taltarzac
12-17-2007, 05:21 PM
Oh, the good old days, when high speed chases in L.A. were for movies and not for real....
Hey we really have high jacked this thread, huh.

Kath

Well it is all about the Captain Crunch if Sylvester Stallone ordered Captain Crunch in a nun's habit at the Red Lion Inn in Rohnert Park in 1992. Or, if William Shatner (TJ Hooker) did the same in a Pasadena restaurant in 1985. :joke:

We were talking about a poll including Captain Crunch though.

MMC24
12-17-2007, 06:25 PM
Kathie:

Capt. Crunch is best enjoyed early in the morning, sitting at the Kitchen Table while reading TV's propaganda (good-news-only) newspaper in my PJ's with a good cup of coffee and some fresh squeezed Florida OJ. Oh Yes, I can multitask first thing in the morning. After happy hour, I am limited to only single tasks!! You got to love TV.

Taltarzac
12-17-2007, 06:31 PM
There are too many of these breakfast cereals to really make an online poll. Some of these cereals are:

• Alpen
• All Bran
• Alpha-Bits
• Apple Jacks
• Basic 4
• Booberry
• Captain Crunch
• Cheerios
• Chex
• Cocoa Krispies
• Cocoa Pebbles
• Cocoa Puffs
• Cookie Crisp
• Corn Pops
• Corn Flakes
• Count Chocula
• Cranberry Almond
• Crispix
• Ezekiel Cereal
• Fiber One
• Frankenberry
• Froot Loops
• Frosted Cheerios
• Frosted Flakes
• Fruit & Fibre
• Fruit Harvest
• Fruity Pebbles
• Golden Grahams
• Grape Nuts
• Honeycomb
• Honey Bunch of Oats
• Honey Nut Cheerios
• Honey Nut Clusters
• Honey Corn Flakes
• Just Right
• Kaboom
• Kashi
• Kix
• Life Cereal
• Lucky Charms
• Mini Wheats
• Mueslix
• Multi Grain Cheerios
• Oreo O's
• Product 19
• Quaker Oatmeal
• Quaker Squares
• Quisp
• Raisin Bran
• Raisin Nut Bran
• Rice Krispies
• Shredded Wheat
• Smacks
• Special K
• SpongeBob Cereal
• Strawberry Honeycomb
• Toasties
• Trix
• Weetabix
• Wheaties

KathieI
12-17-2007, 06:37 PM
Tal, only you would spend so much time on this. Thanks for the research. Some of them I know, some I don't, especially those that are too sweet.

Can't believe you picked Weetabix its another one of my favorites. Mixed with low fat yogurt, its a great breakfast.

Thanks again. Enjoy your day in TV, Kathie

Taltarzac
12-17-2007, 06:46 PM
Tal, only you would spend so much time on this. Thanks for the research. Some of them I know, some I don't, especially those that are too sweet.

Can't believe you picked Weetabix its another one of my favorites. Mixed with low fat yogurt, its a great breakfast.

Thanks again. Enjoy your day in TV, Kathie

It is cold today here in TV. Maybe too cold to get to Doggie Doo Run Run whether or not the road to it is finally open. Do not know if this is correct that CR101 is finally open. It was not at noon.

KathieI
12-17-2007, 06:51 PM
Tal, remember what I said the other day. Don't hold out much hope, but as long as it is open in Feb. when I get there, that's the target date I want. Maybe I'll even bring one of my doggies this time. Won't that be fun.... K.

Taltarzac
12-17-2007, 06:52 PM
Tal, remember what I said the other day. Don't hold out much hope, but as long as it is open in Feb. when I get there, that's the target date I want. Maybe I'll even bring one of my doggies this time. Won't that be fun.... K.

Maybe it will be open in February... 2009! :joke:

Oh, Captain Crunch. Just to stay on topic.

KathieI
12-17-2007, 08:03 PM
I hope not!!! I'm talking about Feb. 08, not 09!!!

Oh yes, Captain Crunch, just to stay on topic again. Tal, we forgot about the hot cereals, Oatmeal, Farina, Cream of Rice and Wheat, etc. etc. Just a thought :dontknow: Kath

villager99
12-17-2007, 08:47 PM
if piblix won't special order your favorite cold cereal try ordering online.
i use netgrocer.com quite often

Sgt Mac
12-18-2007, 12:18 AM
And I put my full support for Canada the one and only. . .

Captain Crunch crap
Couple with that Space Age drink "Tang" :beer3:

as a former Wheaties "The Breakfast of Champions" :super: Supporter

Da Sgt

JohnZ
12-18-2007, 12:54 AM
Has anyone ever let a few Grape Nuts dry in your breakfast bowl? What are those things anyway? I think they would set-up nicely to make good step stone pavers?

Ok...ok....."Captain Crunch"....just to stay on topic fer Pete's sake.

Do you think we choose our breakfast cereals to take us down memory lane to our childhoods?

Has this thread been hijacked or what? Sorry, Sgt Mac.

Sgt Mac
12-18-2007, 03:32 AM
Yes,
however coming in 2nd is . . . Frosted Flakes . . . with _____ ?
what do you think is coming in Last ? _______ .

Da Sgt.
PS how is the new pic.