PDA

View Full Version : Time in a Title

Boomer
01-07-2008, 11:01 PM
The iPod is such a perfect toy for boomers. Remember all those scratched up records when we would try to get the needle on our favorite song or how we made all those tapes of just the songs we liked. Now we can capture our blasts from the past (or present) on this little treasure.

I keep a list of songs that I want to get from iTunes and then find a day to do that all at once. Sometimes I get on a kick about songs on certain subjects.

Today, I am thinking about songs with the word "time" in the title. Maybe it's because of all the publicity for that movie "Bucket Years" or something, but time, time, time is on my mind. (But wait -- I think that is supposed to be "side") Anyway, I am trying to think of a few more songs to put into a playlist. "As Time Goes By" and "Time in a Bottle" and "Time Off for Bad Behavior" and "Time Won't Let Me" all come to mind.

But rather than go into an overwhelming keyword search, I thought I would just throw this out there to all you TOTVers and see what pops into your heads.

My iTunes card awaits your input if you would like to help.

Thanks.

BB

nONIE
01-07-2008, 11:08 PM
"First time, ever I kissed your lips"

Is that the title ? Not real good at this ;)

bimmertl
01-07-2008, 11:20 PM
"Time Is On My Side". The Rolling Stones.

The Great Fumar
01-07-2008, 11:36 PM
"TILL THE END OF TIME" Perry como
"SUMMER TIME' Judy Garland
" TIME ON MY HANDS" red witch

redwitch
01-07-2008, 11:59 PM
Not "time" in the title but definitely timeless: Turn, Turn, Turn by the Byrds

No Time This Time, The Police

Time After Time, Cyndi Lauper

Time, Culture Club

Dead on Time, Queen