PDA

View Full Version : 1A KLJ Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate and Tile

Ad poster
07-09-2014, 01:51 PM
1A KLJ Flooring

Specializing in Hardwood, Laminate, and Tile!

*Working in The Villages for over 12 years
*Over 2000 Happy Village Customers
*Over 50 years Combined Experience
*Small Family Owned Business
*References available on request
*Will install your Flooring or Provide Flooring

Work Guaranteed. Quality Products, Fair Pricing.

Certified Installers & Licensed and Insured.

Call with any questions or help with any hard surface Flooring.
Let us increase the value and transform your home.
We look forward to hearing from you and working with you.

Contact Zack @ 352-303-3859

donatk42
09-11-2015, 03:45 AM
JKL Flooring gave me an estimate at 8:00, started the job at 11:00 and had all 1300 sq. ft. of flooring installed by 6:00 p.m. They came back the next morning and installed the quarter round. Workmanship was outstanding. I highly recommend Zack and his crew for any flooring job.

krhelman
12-03-2015, 05:37 AM
Excellent job couldn't be happier. Highly recommend this company.

shighsmi
12-14-2015, 04:46 PM
KLJ installed our floors. We wanted hand scraped laminate but Zack talked us into vinyl laminate. We love the floor and it was done ontime.shighsmi

HoosierPa
01-09-2016, 06:07 AM
Zack installed laminate in our Master bedroom. From start to finish, he and a helper were there about 4 hours, including tearing out the carpet. I would definitely use him again. I told him my ideas over the phone, long distance and met him at the house when arriving at TV and it was exactly what we wanted. It was hassle free.

stinky88
02-18-2016, 02:40 PM
Zack Istre, the owner, was very professional, courteous, responsive and his work is outstanding. Zack and his team of workers moved all of my furniture with care, tore up my carpeting and linoleum and disposed of it for me. They did a timely and beautiful job with my engineered hardwood floors throughout the house. They also did ceramic tile in my bathrooms. I would highly recommend KLJ for any flooring job! I would be happy to give you a verbal reference, just contact Zack and he will get in touch with me.