PDA

View Full Version : Oscar Dresses

redwitch
02-25-2008, 01:30 PM
Think this year had the best, most glamorous dresses I've seen in a long, long time (maybe since the days of Audrey Hepburn). Heidi Klum's dress was to die for! Jessica Alba's feathered top looked like some strange shelf on her breasts. What was she thinking???? And c'mon Tilda Swinton, even I wear makeup when going out!

Okay, what was your favorite/least favorite outfit?

Mikitv
02-25-2008, 08:27 PM
Thought Tilda Swinsons's dress was ugly. Loved Helen Mirren's and Katherine Hegel.

Thought some of them were two ruffly and strange additions like the layers of fabric or feathers. Glad to see some more color's.

beady
02-26-2008, 01:07 AM
I'd like to know what was with all the black dresses, and long drapy necklaces. Loved Hillary Swank's dress(another black one).

Kathryn Heigel looked like old hollywood and simply gorgeous.

The guys were generally boring.

beady
02-26-2008, 03:56 AM
George did look good, but he always does. He doesn't need to get dressed up to appeal.
:#1: :#1:
The rest, one word, boring.

Barefoot
02-26-2008, 04:17 AM
I thought Helen Mirren was simply stunning. What a classy lady. :bigthumbsup:

Also, George Clooney is so adorable I have lipstick marks all over my TV. :redface:

Time for Tee
02-26-2008, 04:21 AM
:agree: :agree:

chelsea24
02-26-2008, 07:07 AM
I agree with Katherine Heigel and Helen Mirren. Two beautiful ages of women. Helen Mirren never stops amazing me. I thought she couldn't outdo her last year's dress and she did. What an elegant lady. And as for George Clooney, don't get me started. I used to think that Cary Grant was the most perfect man ever made and that another one would never come along. Classically handsome, sexy, charming, suave and with a sense of humor. Well, I am happy that, in my lifetime, another equal did. And to me, that's George Clooney! :-* :-* :-*

redwitch
02-26-2008, 10:24 AM
:agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:

nONIE
02-29-2008, 12:29 AM
I agree with Katherine Heigel and Helen Mirren. Two beautiful ages of women. Helen Mirren never stops amazing me. I thought she couldn't outdo her last year's dress and she did. What an elegant lady. And as for George Clooney, don't get me started. I used to think that Cary Grant was the most perfect man ever made and that another one would never come along. Classically handsome, sexy, charming, suave and with a sense of humor. Well, I am happy that, in my lifetime, another equal did. And to me, that's George Clooney! :-* :-* :-*

Chels, OMG I thought you were going to say that the classically handsome, sexy, charming,suave, funny man was your husband!!!Guess I was reading ahead of myself. :agree:
George Clooney has it all! But Im sure if we lived with him we would find something wrong with him right???