PDA

View Full Version : Dr.Boyles no longer at Southern Trace Chiropractic

Villager Since April 2009
07-14-2014, 11:16 AM
I just found out that Dr. Boyles has left the practice. Does anyone know why or where he went?

holler1
07-15-2014, 12:18 PM
Dr Boyles was making a long commute into The Villages and decided to practice closer to home. He has not yet established an office to work in.

Villager Since April 2009
07-15-2014, 01:32 PM
Thank you.

glwcww
07-16-2014, 10:50 PM
Anyone know of another chiropractor who is as good as Dr Boyles? I think he'll be practicing in Ocala...and I don't want that drive. He's a great doc....and I'm really hesitant to try someone else. ACK! He sure left Southern Trace quickly and didn't notify his patients. A friend came to his apt this am and was not called ahead or told when he arrived that Boyles had left. The other doc just came in the room and proceeded to adjust him.

vlm790
07-29-2014, 08:58 AM
I too was a patient of Dr. Boyles and really liked him. I read that he left the practice but decided to go to my already scheduled appointment today anyway. I am glad I went. I saw Dr. Michelle Zielecki and she was great. The adjustment was exactly what I always got with Dr. Boyles but in all honesty, I liked her doctor/patient interaction much better. In addition, I doubt I could find a practice anywhere that the staff is as attentive and helpful as the staff there. You put the staff and the doctor together and I believe this is one great practice and I will continue to go back !!!

CFrance
07-29-2014, 09:07 AM
I too was a patient of Dr. Boyles and really liked him. I read that he left the practice but decided to go to my already scheduled appointment today anyway. I am glad I went. I saw Dr. Michelle Zielecki and she was great. The adjustment was exactly what I always got with Dr. Boyles but in all honesty, I liked her doctor/patient interaction much better. In addition, I doubt I could find a practice anywhere that the staff is as attentive and helpful as the staff there. You put the staff and the doctor together and I believe this is one great practice and I will continue to go back !!!

And if you don't want to do that, try Josh at Chiropractic USA
3614 Wedgewood Lane, The Villages, FL‎ (in the Bonefish strip mall on 466)
- (352) 364-0117

He's the only chiro there. They list another chiro, but that's the absentee owner. Josh is young, personable, smart, and has nice staff. My husband loves what he does for his back. And he read my MRI disc and found the bulge in my spine pressing on a nerve, when the radiologist said there wasn't really anything wrong.

jebartle
08-20-2014, 04:57 PM
Address: 11730 SE 70 Ave, Belleview, FL 34420
Belleview Chiropractic Clinic

location: Go north on 441/27 past Marion Flea Market, make U-turn at Ford Dealership and you will see office.

Phone:(352) 245-0145

My husband is a retired chiropractor and will only see Dr. Stephen Boyles, he is GREAT!