PDA

View Full Version : Investment painting contractors

burgybob
07-24-2014, 11:32 AM
You will not find a more professional painting job done then by Chris and his group. I had a small touch up job that needed to be fixed 1 1/2 years after they were here. Called them up, Chris was here next day and took care of things. He has a great team working for him!!! Highly recommend them to anyone in the Villages. Prices are great too!!
Bette B.

Contessa
07-24-2014, 01:46 PM
Hi! I agree that they are professional, neat, creative and speedy. I didn't mention the job they did on my garage door. They painted the garage door ,and it looks new, yet my house was built in 1997.
It makes all the difference!
Thanks Investment Painters.

rjn5656
07-25-2014, 06:08 AM
Did my whole house. Great job. Followed up afterward to be sure we were happy. Have referred them to others with same results.

Chi-Town
07-25-2014, 06:36 AM
I watched them paint my next door neighbor's house. That was enough to choose them to paint my house. And that was enough for them to paint my other neighbor's house.

Investment Painting Contractors
07-25-2014, 04:23 PM
Julia call 352-446-7334 ask for Chris. For other references check Investment Painters in the Contractors and Services section in the Talk of the Villages forums.

Lindyb
08-20-2014, 09:22 AM
A big shoutout to Investment Painting. We just had Chris & his crew paint the entire interior of our home. Could not be more pleased. Under 2 days for walls, trim, doors. Also did our front door & shutters. Crew leader Scott & his guys were professional in all aspects of job from moving furniture to clean up. Feel free to message me for any further info.

pjwpa2
09-13-2014, 09:23 AM
Highly recommend Investment Painters. They recently painted 3 rooms, foyer and hallway in our home and did an excellent job on the walls, ceilings and trim work. They arrived on time, covered everything and cleaned up when they were done. The crew of 3 headed by Scott were cheerful and worked non stop to complete the work in one day. Would definitely use them again!