PDA

View Full Version : Misheard Lyrics

renielarson
03-02-2008, 05:22 PM
Remember Credence Clearwater's "Have You Ever Seen The Rain"? Hopefully, you'll laugh as much as I did when I saw this video. Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHIop4mhRro

JohnnyM
03-02-2008, 05:40 PM
Hey Brightspot, that was very good. I sent it to my sales agent named Lorraine. I hope she thinks it's funny! ;)

renielarson
03-02-2008, 06:10 PM
Hey Brightspot, that was very good. I sent it to my sales agent named Lorraine. I hope she thinks it's funny! ;)

That's the part I laughed the most at...bet she has a good chuckle, too!

nONIE
03-05-2008, 03:00 AM
Brightspot,l

Really cute!

Reminds me of how badly we screwed up the star spangled Banner when we were kids!LOL

travelstiles
03-05-2008, 03:10 AM
This is a true story (honest!) about another CCR song.
A good friend always sang along with songs during our high school years, getting the lyrics wrong more often then not.
Can you guess what Creedance song these lyrics (according to her) were from:
Don't go out tonight
It's bound to take your life
There's a bathroom on the right.
::)

chelsea24
03-05-2008, 03:27 AM
1rnfl OMG I love these misheard lyrics. Hope people post more of them.

Village Kid 2
03-05-2008, 04:00 AM
Well, there is the one about the little boy who came home from church and told his mother they sang a song about a bear with funny eyes. She couldn't imagine and asked the pastor. He said they sang, Gladly the Cross I'd Bear.

chelsea24
03-06-2008, 01:04 AM
1rnfl 1rnfl wow these misheard lyrics really appeal to my goofy sense of humor. Please keep posting them. ;D

renielarson
03-06-2008, 01:14 AM
travel...

It's Bad Moon Risin', right?

Other renditions for this same song are: there, the fat one on the right...ehhh, I see a baboon on the run...I see a berry blue horizon...and many many more

renielarson
03-06-2008, 01:39 AM
Chelsea,

Here are some more...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi41LkV6hmM

Boomer
03-06-2008, 02:40 AM
-not exactly lyrics - but also misheard:

A devout though confused child overheard saying The Apostles' Creed --
Instead of "suffered under Pontius Pilate" the boy was heard to sincerely say "suffered under a buncha spiders."

I was actually told this by a dear elderly nun who thought it was hilarious.

renielarson
03-06-2008, 03:00 AM
Kids say the darndest things...so funny Boomer...

there's another one I've heard kids say along that same line but for the life of me I can't remember...dang...having a senior moment!

Boomer
03-06-2008, 03:13 AM
Kids say the darndest things...so funny Boomer...

there's another one I've heard kids say along that same line but for the life of me I can't remember...dang...having a senior moment!

Brightspot,

Might it have been, "Our Father, who art in heaven, Howard be thy name..."?

or the one about the child's crayon drawing of Christmas in the stable which included one very fat man standing off to the side. The child said the man's name was Round John Virgin.

renielarson
03-06-2008, 03:24 AM
Boomer...good ones but those aren't what I was thinking...

It'll come to me...EVENTUALLY....sigh!