PDA

View Full Version : Bonefish Grill Ocala

samhass
03-08-2008, 08:54 PM
I'm going to try it tonight. Has anyone been there before? How was it?

mofarmboy
03-08-2008, 11:14 PM
Bonefish resturant is outstanding. Cant wait for the new one in tv

samhass
03-09-2008, 03:36 AM
Ok, I went and it was good, although I felt the portions were a little small.

Taltarzac
03-14-2008, 06:04 PM
When is the Bonefish Grill in TV set to open? Does anyone know? :dontknow:

lin345
03-14-2008, 07:15 PM
When is the Bonefish Grill in TV set to open? Does anyone know? :dontknow:

As soon as they finish building it, hiring their staff and re-training anyone that worked in The Villages before. ;D

lin

Villages Kahuna
03-14-2008, 09:53 PM
We had a terrific meal! If you like mussels, don't miss their offering. The wood-grilled scallops were tasty, as were my wife's shrimp. The only thing I didn't notice on the menu were fresh-shuicked oysters on the half shell. The crab soup I tried was so-so--not as good as the she-crab soup at the Waterfront Inn in TV. If they keep the same ala carte pricing, they may be a bit pricey for The Villages.

Another plus to the Gainesville location was the wait staff. With only a few exceptions, they are U of Florida co-eds. They were enthusiastic, polite, knowledgeable and hard-working. Obviously, they were very well trained. But also important...each one was prettier than the next. I found it hard to believe that the BG manager there was able to recruit and train a wait staff that was as good as they were and as cute!

ouma1938
03-14-2008, 11:21 PM
We ate at Bonefish in Greenville SC last night and it was spectacular. We had to drive 40 miles to get there and 40 miles back but it was worth it. Wehn we sell our house and get to start our new life in TV I am counting on Bonefish there being up and running. It will be terrific having one closer to us.

REDCART
04-10-2008, 12:32 AM
Bonefish Grill is scheduled to open April 21st. Since the season in TV will be slowing down, it'll give BG time to train and learn before the snowflakes return in the fall.

inholmdel
04-10-2008, 03:16 PM
I'm going to try it tonight. Has anyone been there before? How was it?

Great place. Food outstanding. Have been there several times.
Will be glad when Bonefish Grill opens in TV.

dandt
04-16-2008, 02:57 PM
We've eaten several times at Bonefish Grill -- way out in Bothell, Washington. Wonderful food and service -- best clam chowder ever.

chelsea24
04-17-2008, 11:30 PM
We had dinner at Bonefish Grill in Chicago several times. One of our all time favorites. (Did you know it was owned by Outback Steakhouse?) Anyway, can't wait for it to open here. There's a big "We're hiring" sign outside. Yeah! :clap2:

marianne237
04-18-2008, 01:34 PM
Drove past Bonefish here on 466 last evening. The parking lot was jam packed and folks coming and going. Did they have an unofficial opening prior to 4/21? Is this what they call a "soft" opening?