PDA

View Full Version : Long term rentals

sling438
08-10-2014, 04:48 PM
As an alternative to selling, someone suggested that I consider renting my patio villa long term (six months or more). Does anyone have experience with this? Is there a maximum term (2,3, 4 years) I can lease a property for?

Sable99
08-10-2014, 05:36 PM
As an alternative to selling, someone suggested that I consider renting my patio villa long term (six months or more). Does anyone have experience with this? Is there a maximum term (2,3, 4 years) I can lease a property for?

My 90 year old mother doesn't want to move to TV full time. She loves TV but likes the four seasons, her friends, family and church more!

So, we had our home built in 2012 and put it in the long-tem, unfurnished rental program right after we closed. We have a one year lease. I pay the taxes, insurance, full service lawn care with Stellar, amenity fees, maintenance issues, etc. The renters pay for their cable, internet, electric and phone.

Most expenses incurred on our home our tax deductible: taxes, amenity fees, insurànce, lawn care, etc. Big ticket items are pro-rated over a number of years.

We rent our home through JD&V Property Management.

I would love to be in TV, but this works for us now.

asianthree
08-10-2014, 07:00 PM

Most start with a year and option to renew

JoanCCF
08-15-2014, 10:39 AM
What is the telephone number for JD&V Property Management? I am looking for a 2/2 courtyard long term rental (several years).

asianthree
08-15-2014, 11:06 AM
What is the telephone number for JD&V Property Management? I am looking for a 2/2 courtyard long term rental (several years).

You will find many on thevillqges4rent and you deal with the owner.

cynjim
09-08-2014, 03:35 PM
Have two guys i am looking for a rental long term one to three years at least. One works for freedom Pointe security and one works for Beef Obrady's chef. Looking to pay 1000 no more than 1100 month will pay their own Electric and cable. They are working an have asked me to post. Thanks I also live in the villages.

dhsmith
09-08-2014, 06:02 PM

I have a 2-2 court yard villa for rent looking for long term.$1300 per mo I include Aminty fee, water, sewer, trash and lawn care.Available Oct 1st.

Bob Smith or Donna 352-633-3883