PDA

View Full Version : Planet Smoothie now serves wraps, sandwiches, soup and salads, has anyone tried?

ilovethevillages
03-10-2008, 04:41 PM
I just saw that Planet Smoothie (across from Home Depot) is now a Planet Smoothie Cafe and will sell wraps and sandwiches (turkey, roast beef, ham etc), salads, soups and breakfast sandwiches. Has anyone been by? Wanted to know what they thought. Prices look very reasonable. :)

redwitch
03-10-2008, 04:48 PM
Thanks for the head's up. I just happen to need to go to Home Depot today or tomorrow. Will definitely check it out.l

MSNPA
03-12-2008, 12:15 AM
I Love Planet Smoothie. I am addicted to The Elvis (Chocolate, Peanut Butter and Banana). It is fantastic. I have not yet tried their food. Hope they do well. Whenever I go it seems I am the only one in the shop.

marianne237
03-14-2008, 10:25 PM
Curious, have never tried their smoothies. Are they okay for someone trying to lose weight? What's good about them, what's bad about them?

ilovethevillages
03-20-2008, 06:53 PM
I went by yesterday and tried one of their wraps. Very impressed. They had many to choose from as well as ham, turkey and roast beef sandwiches. I had the special which was a wrap and smoothie for $7.99. I really liked what I had and will def be going back! :bigthumbsup:

ilovethevillages
03-20-2008, 06:56 PM
marianne237

I had one of the weight loss smoothies and it was very good! ;D