PDA

View Full Version : Utube issue

Muncle
03-12-2008, 03:42 AM
This just started tonight -- I don't get video on Utube. When I am actually on Utube and click on a video, I get the sound perfectly but no picture. Don't get the frame. Just shows the title across the top. Nothing else. However ---

I do a google on the same clip and the response comes up +Watch Video with the Utube link. If I click the link, it goes to Utube and I get the audio and no video. However, if I clink on the +Watch Video , I get the normal audio and video embedded in the google response.

Any ideas why I'm not getting the video??

Skip
03-12-2008, 04:56 AM
This just started tonight -- I don't get video on Utube. When I am actually on Utube and click on a video, I get the sound perfectly but no picture. Don't get the frame. Just shows the title across the top. Nothing else. However ---

I do a google on the same clip and the response comes up +Watch Video with the Utube link. If I click the link, it goes to Utube and I get the audio and no video. However, if I clink on the +Watch Video , I get the normal audio and video embedded in the google response.

Any ideas why I'm not getting the video??

Reboot!

Muncle
03-12-2008, 06:34 AM
Okay, I turned around the plug and now it works. But why??

SteveFromNY
06-12-2008, 05:59 PM
Three engineers were in a car that broke down.

The first was a mechanical engineer. He suggested checking all of the engine parts for tightness, make sure the belts were in place, check the hoses, etc.

The second was an electrical engineer. He suggested checking the wires to the spark plugs, the wires to the battery and a host of other electrical based notions.

The third was a Microsoft engineer: His suggestion - close all the windows and open them again one at a time.

Sometimes, it just works!

;D