PDA

View Full Version : Golf Carts of America in Belleview

sandybill2
03-13-2008, 02:45 PM
Does anyone know what happened to this company? We purchased our a club car golf cart from them--noticed that there was nothing at their business site--phone has been disconnected. Had a warranty but guess if they are no longer in business, it is certainly not worth anything!!!!

GatorFan
05-04-2008, 03:06 PM
I know you do not want to hear this, but this is a perfect example that everyone should buy their carts directly from dealers. If you have been here for any number of years, the dealers are still here, but many of the used cart dealers are gone.

Also, if you buy directly from a dealer you will know that your golf cart is legal because they will not sell a cart that has been modified to go over the LEGAL speed. It is against the law to use a cart that goes over 19.6 miles per hour. FLORIDA LAW. I do not know about all of you, but I will never intentionally break the law. Buying a cart that is illegal and driving it--well that is intentional.

sandybill2
05-07-2008, 03:03 AM
Our cart goes the legal speed--bought it from a dealer that was selling carts in front of the Albertson's grocery store----assumed they were legit---Albertson's was giving a gift certificate for groceries for anyone who bought one of these golf carts from this company. Also saw same company selling carts in front of Belks---with a gift certificate from Belks if you bought a cart from this company. Guess we just assumed they were a company that had been around for a while. Checked with Club Car in Augusta Ga--cart was a legitimate sale--everything we were told about the cart was correct.