PDA

View Full Version : Red Lobster coming to TV

Taltarzac
03-14-2008, 01:51 PM
An article in the Villages Daily Sun says a Red Lobster is coming to the Villages. It's going to be in the Buffalo Ridge area. That's near Southern Trace Shopping Center along CR466.

Floridagal
03-14-2008, 02:26 PM
Being Red Lobster and Olive Garden are owned by the same company, maybe we will get an Olive Garden also. Wouldn't that be nice.

samhass
03-14-2008, 03:11 PM
I'd rather have an Olive Garden than a Red Lobster. I can't keep my hand out of the garlic cheese biscuit basket @ Red Lobster.

redwitch
03-14-2008, 03:40 PM
I still want a Boston Market. Since I'm allergic to shellfish, Red Lobster has never been of great interest to me.

marianne237
03-14-2008, 09:55 PM
If it's true that Dominics and Bravo Pizza are owned by the Developer, would they welcome the Olive Garden competition?

Barefoot
03-15-2008, 12:41 AM
I'd rather have an Olive Garden than a Red Lobster. I can't keep my hand out of the garlic cheese biscuit basket @ Red Lobster.

Those cheese biscuits at Red Lobster are irrestible. :bigthumbsup:
I am so happy .... I love shellfish and by the time I return in October there will hopefully be a Bonefish Grill and a Red Lobster just five minutes away by golf cart.

Oh, TV just gets better and better and better. lovehorse Sure wish I could live here twelve months a year instead of six!