PDA

View Full Version : How smart is your right foot?

renielarson
03-19-2008, 10:53 AM
Try this. This will boggle your mind and you will keep trying over and over again to see if you can outsmart your right foot, but you can't. It's preprogrammed in your brain!

1. WITHOUT anyone watching you (They will think you are GOOFY) and while sitting where you are at your desk in front of your computer, lift your right foot off the floor and make Clockwise Circles.

2. Now...while doing this, draw the number '6' in the air with your Right Hand. Your foot will change direction.

I told you so!!! And there's nothing you can do about it! But before the day is done, you are going to try it again, if you've not already done so.

redwitch
03-19-2008, 12:10 PM
How absolutely frustrating. Even when I really tried to convince my foot it wanted to go clockwise, it insisted on doing its own thing. Um, thanks ..............

I THINK!

Taltarzac
03-19-2008, 02:15 PM
That's weird. Are you gaslighting me, brightspot1? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting :joke:

I did try it, and as you said, my right foot changed direction. Why a 6? Does a 1 or a 3 also work?

Does not work with a 1 nor a 3.

renielarson
03-19-2008, 09:25 PM
Tal

My foot has a mind of it's own if I draw a 4, 6, 8, or 9. My thinking is this: When the number stroke begins by going to the right the foot continues in the clockwise movement (to the right). If the number stroke begins by having to go left with the finger, the foot goes left, too.

Try it and tell me if this is the same for you.

By the way, I learned a new word today...thank you!

nONIE
03-19-2008, 09:44 PM
my right foot is very very dumb!!! >:(

Bill345
03-21-2008, 01:28 PM
Frightening. I wonder what else I do that I have no control over. OR maybe this is proof that we are not responsible for our actions :dontknow:

I had to draw the 6 from the "tail end" counter clockwise to the top to keep my foot going clockwise.

Taltarzac
03-21-2008, 02:09 PM
Tal

My foot has a mind of it's own if I draw a 4, 6, 8, or 9. My thinking is this: When the number stroke begins by going to the right the foot continues in the clockwise movement (to the right). If the number stroke begins by having to go left with the finger, the foot goes left, too.

Try it and tell me if this is the same for you.

By the way, I learned a new word today...thank you!

Your are welcome.

If someone walks daily at parks and then is treated like strangers know her and had a stranger sit behind her car, on another day in another park hears "It's a hit!" from a stranger, then sees a pistol in the hands of someone who turns around to follow her near the same "It's a hit" man's path, and finally has two trucks come very close to bumping her off the road but never actually touching as to leave evidence; then she is probably being "gaslighted" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting or is well on her way to being labelled a "paranoid schizophrenic" and stuck in a nuthouse.

This is a true story by the way. After a week in a nuthouse and then many months with a pill pushing psychiatrist, she tried to get the local police to look into this gaslighting attack. They said it ISN'T against the law to do this to another person but she did get out of the police station and was not readmitted into the crazy house by the police. >:(