PDA

View Full Version : Amazing 3br/2ba Bonita Rental

bettyfriend
09-14-2014, 02:42 PM
Because we bought a TV villa and will be moving out of our beautiful Designer rental, it is now up for rent for the month of December 2014 only. This home is rented all inclusive (and I mean all inclusive). The landlords have agreed to offer their 'friends and family discount' to anyone who mentions it. Maybe you have a friend looking for a December rental? Or maybe you'll tell your friends about this December rental. ANYONE who calls the landlord to inquire about this property and mentions the 'friends and family discount' will receive it. It's a win-win-win.

Did I mention this house couldn't be in a more perfect location. It's in the Village of Bonita, off Canal Street, 1 mile from Seabreeze. We all know that location means it's an easy golf cart drive to Sumter, Brownwood and even Spanish Springs. Did I also mention there is a view of a golf course and pond while sitting or eating dinner on the lanai!? What? Of course you can bring your small dog because they too will enjoy going for a golf cart ride that is provided with this rental! Please email me, bettyfriend1@yahoo.com and I'll send you additional pictures and information before getting you in touch with the owners. Thank you! You won't be disappointed. Betty