PDA

View Full Version : Tierra Del Sol

gemorc
04-02-2008, 12:27 AM
After three months here in TV, we have eaten in many restaurants. Most have been very good. The country club restaurants, until now, have been very good. Tierra Del Sol was very bad tonight. The service staff was stretched beyond limits. My wife and I decided on the Italian buffet. Starting off, the soup was luke warm, along with every dish on the steam tables. Steam was bellowing out of the tables, but every dish was cold. I don't believe the county inspector would pass the food because of the temperature. I bet you can guess that I didn't enjoy my dinner. This meal was the worst that I have had in a long time. I will not be going back in the near future.

redwitch
04-02-2008, 10:01 AM
A large group of us went to Tierra del Sol a few weeks ago on a Sunday. There was no buffet. The service was excellent! All of our group was pleased with the food. Maybe the trick is to avoid the buffet?

chelsea24
04-06-2008, 11:45 PM
We've been to the Tierra Del Sol and although I wouldn't say it was at the top of my list, it was adequate. We didn't have the buffet though. My favorite is Kane Garden at sunset. And I think the food at Kane is excellent.

renielarson
04-07-2008, 12:08 AM
A few of us are meeting at Ruby Tuesday's at 5pm tomorrow night (Monday, April 7) to sample the crabcakes then moving on to Tierra Del Sol ending at The Village Eatery (I think this was the other place people said had great crabcakes.). May not make it to The Eatery...depends on how stuffed we are!

Would be a pleasant surprise to have more TOTVers join us! PM me if you're interested so we all can be looking for one another.