PDA

View Full Version : Soggy September ties record for rainy days

GoldenHurricane
09-29-2014, 08:25 PM
Well, this just doesn't surprise me whatsoever! I've lived in Central Florida for 14 years; TV, only the past 3 years. I'm quite ready to see a little more sunshine myself!

Soggy month ties Orlando's century-old record for rainy days in September. - Orlando Sentinel (http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-wet-september-rain-record-20140929-story.html)

Aandjmassage
09-29-2014, 08:32 PM
Have the pool and hot tub all to are self no one out with all this rain.

KathieI
09-29-2014, 09:43 PM
Well, this just doesn't surprise me whatsoever! I've lived in Central Florida for 14 years; TV, only the past 3 years. I'm quite ready to see a little more sunshine myself!

Soggy month ties Orlando's century-old record for rainy days in September. - Orlando Sentinel (http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-wet-september-rain-record-20140929-story.html)

I'm with you!! This has been going on since May and its the worse summer since I've been here in '08. Forecast is for more rain. Should we start building an ark?????

GoldenHurricane
09-29-2014, 10:38 PM
I'm with you!! This has been going on since May and its the worse summer since I've been here in '08. Forecast is for more rain. Should we start building an ark?????

LOL. Let's hope one isn't needed. On a more serious note, though, I'm glad I have flood insurance. I was in Tampa during the 2004 hurricane season; plus, I've been watching the news about all the flooding in Volusia and Flagler counties. One never knows when a low pressure system is going to stall out and dump a foot or so of rain in a short period of time.

striveforhealth
09-30-2014, 06:41 AM
Glad you shared this - been here since March and was wondering if all this rain was normal.

redwitch
09-30-2014, 07:46 AM
I'm happy to see all the rain. Florida was in a drought and nice to see it get out of it. Having lived through some serious droughts in NoCal, I was seriously praying for rain.

janmcn
09-30-2014, 07:55 AM
The weatherman has been saying that the rainy season ends this week-end.

graciegirl
09-30-2014, 08:00 AM
,,: