PDA

View Full Version : Summerhill Patio Villa - New Listing for Seasonal Rental!

Paul1FL
10-14-2014, 08:57 PM
This is a new listing. May 2015 is the first available month. The early Spring season is actually preferred by many since the rental rates are substantially lower, the crowds are more sparse and the central Florida weather is still very pleasant (not too hot & humid yet!). Call or text Marilyn at 352-303-9242.

PATIO VILLA DETAILS
This charming Villa features the Colony Floor Plan. The rare full volume ceilings provide an open and airy feel. The kitchen has a solar tube to let that soothing Florida sunshine indoors. All ceiling lighting has been upgraded to LED fixtures. There are also a pair of brand new recliners for catching a quick "cat nap" or to kick back and watch the 42" flat-screen TV. New queen size bed in the master bedroom along with a second 32" flat-screen TV. In the guest bedroom, a pair of Twin beds provides added versatility for your visiting company. The washer and dryer are ideally located inside the home (not in the garage like many Villas). The Lanai has a southern exposure for reading that morning paper. And I reside locally - if you need anything, I am just minutes away to help!

VILLAGE OF SUMMERHILL DETAILS
Location, location, location! Summerhill offers a myriad of recreational, dining and shopping options all in the immediate vicinity. For groceries and beverages, Publix, Fresh Market, Kindred Spirits and a Walmart Supercenter are all very close. Other shopping options include Bealls, Bealls Outlet, Ace Hardware, CVS, Walgreens, Decor Galore and Village Pack 'n Ship. For the ladies, pamper yourself with a cut and style at Color Me Hair Studio and a manicure at the adjacent Nails & Beyond.

Prefer to dine out? The Summerhill area has an abundance of restaurants such as Beef 'O' Brady's, Crispers, Giovanni's Italian, China Buffet, Red Lobster, Olive Garden, Bonefish Grill, Golden Corral, NYPD Pizza, Bob Evans & Perkins. There's also a Dunkin' Donuts, McDonalds and many other fast food eateries for grabbing that morning coffee or a quick bite.

Three excellent Recreation Centers are close by including Saddlebrook, Pimlico & Laurel Manor. These offer countless ways to enjoy your days with exercise classes, billiard tables, bocce, shuffleboard, tennis, pickle ball and horseshoes. Laurel Manor even features a Sports Pool and an available Fitness Center!

The nearby Glenview Champions Golf & Country Club offers 27 challenging holes plus fine dining. The Saddlebrook and Hawkes Bay Executive golf courses are just as accessible.

Love the Town Squares? Summerhill is ideally centered between Sumter Landing (15 mins via golf cart) and Spanish Springs (20 mins via golf cart).

Miscellaneous Perks:

This Villa is just one block from the Summerhill Mailing Station & Adult Community Pool.
The Polo Grounds are just 5 mins away. Great fun to tailgate with your golf cart during the games!
For softball enthusiasts, the Saddlebrook Softball Complex features 4 manicured diamonds.
Newly renovated Villages Library (Newly renovated and double the size)
Lifelong Learning College
Large pond with sitting benches (Fishing permitted)
New Covenant Methodist Church

PET POLICY
As an animal lover myself, I appreciate you would rather stay with your beloved pet than having it boarded. Conversely, I have to ensure the animal will not be destructive to the home or a nuisance to fellow neighbors. Accordingly, pet approval will be handled on a case by case basis.

RENTAL RATES
$2,700/Mo January (Rented for 2015)
$2,700/Mo February (Rented for 2015)
$2,700/Mo March (Rented for 2015)
$1,800/Mo April (Rented for 2015)
$1,200/Mo May
$1,100/Mo June
$1,100/Mo July
$1,100/Mo August
$1,200/Mo September
$1,200/Mo October
$1,300/Mo November (Rented for 2014)
$1,300/Mo December (Rented for 2014)

All taxes, utilities, cable TV, WiFi Internet, trash, lawn service plus unlimited nationwide & local phone service are included.

RENTAL POLICY
Rental rates are for up to 2 adults only.
$25 per guest per day (Up to 2 additional adult guests may stay overnight - the maximum sleeping limit is 4).
$500 Deposit/Security due within 7 days of booking.
$65 Cleaning Fee
$50 Temporary Villages Resident ID (Covers two people - required to participate in most of the Villages activities.)
$200 Pet Fee (If applicable)

GOLF CART RENTAL
Phone numbers for golf cart renters in the Villages can be provided.

Thanks for looking! :)

-Marilyn
(352)303-9242

jkusmits
10-15-2014, 08:37 AM
PATIO VILLA DETAILS
This charming 2/2 Villa features the Colony Floor Plan. The rare volume ceilings provide an open and airy feel. The kitchen has a solar tube to let that soothing Florida sunshine indoors. All ceiling lighting has been upgraded to LED fixtures. There are also a pair of brand new recliners for catching a quick "cat nap" or to kick back and watch the 42" flat-screen TV. New queen size bed in the master bedroom along with a second 32" flat-screen TV. In the guest bedroom, a pair of Twin beds provides added versatility for your visiting company. The washer and dryer are ideally located inside the home (not in the garage like many Villas). Finally, the screened Lanai has a southern exposure for reading that morning paper.

VILLAGE OF SUMMERHILL DETAILS
Location, location, location! Summerhill offers a myriad of recreational, dining and shopping options all in the immediate vicinity. For groceries and beverages, Publix, Fresh Market, Kindred Spirits and a Walmart Supercenter are all very close. Other shopping options include Bealls, Bealls Outlet, Ace Hardware, CVS, Walgreens, Decor Galore and Village Pack 'n Ship. For the ladies, pamper yourself with a cut and style at Color Me Hair Studio and a manicure at the adjacent Nails & Beyond.

Prefer to dine out? The Summerhill area has an abundance of restaurants such as Beef 'O' Brady's, Crispers, Giovanni's Italian, China Buffet, Red Lobster, Olive Garden, Bonefish Grill, Golden Corral, NYPD Pizza, Bob Evans & Perkins. There's also a Dunkin' Donuts, McDonalds and many other fast food eateries for grabbing that morning coffee or a quick bite.

Three excellent Recreation Centers are close by including Saddlebrook, Pimlico & Laurel Manor. These offer countless ways to enjoy your days with exercise classes, billiard tables, bocce, shuffleboard, tennis, pickle ball and horseshoes. Laurel Manor even features a Sports Pool and an available Fitness Center!

The nearby Glenview Champions Golf & Country Club offers 27 challenging holes plus fine dining. The Saddlebrook and Hawkes Bay Executive golf courses are just as accessible.

Love the Town Squares? Summerhill is ideally centered between Sumter Landing (15 mins via golf cart) and Spanish Springs (20 mins via golf cart).

Miscellaneous Perks:

This Villa is just one block from the Summerhill Mailing Station & Adult Community Pool.
The Polo Grounds are just 5 mins away. Great fun to tailgate with your golf cart during the games!
For softball enthusiasts, the Saddlebrook Softball Complex features 4 manicured diamonds.
Newly renovated Villages Library (Opening Fall 2014 - now double the size)
Lifelong Learning College
Large pond with sitting benches (Fishing permitted)
New Covenant Methodist Church

PET POLICY
As an animal lover myself, I appreciate you would rather stay with your beloved pet than having it boarded. Conversely, I have to ensure the animal will not be destructive to the home or a nuisance to fellow neighbors. Accordingly, pet approval will be handled on a case by case basis.

RENTAL RATES
$2,700/Mo Jan-March (3 Month Block Only)
$1,800/Mo April
$1,100/Mo May
$1,100/Mo June
$1,100/Mo July
$1,100/Mo August
$1,200/Mo September
$1,200/Mo October
$1,300/Mo November
$1,300/Mo December

All taxes, utilities, cable TV, WiFi Internet, trash, lawn service plus unlimited nationwide & local phone service are included.

RENTAL POLICY
$500 Deposit/Security due within 7 days of booking.
$65 Cleaning Fee

GOLF CART RENTAL
Phone numbers for golf cart renters in the Villages can be provided.

Interested? Please call or text Marilyn at 352-303-9242.

Thanks for looking! :)
I would consider a 3 month rental. could you please send me your reach info?

moirajo
10-28-2014, 03:45 PM
Please advise if villa is available for November and December 2014.
Possible interest in the 3 month block.
Thanks

Paul1FL
10-29-2014, 09:22 AM
Please advise if villa is available for November and December 2014.
Possible interest in the 3 month block.
Thanks

Both November & December 2014 are rented.

Due to a cancellation, the 3 month block of January - March 2015 is available.

Thanks for your interest! :)

Paul1FL
11-10-2014, 03:53 PM
I would consider a 3 month rental. could you please send me your reach info?

Thanks for your interest! This Villa is rented through March 2015. However, April 2015 and on is still available. Please see the original post for new updates and rates.

All the best,

Marilyn
(352)303-9242

Paul1FL
12-02-2014, 11:11 AM
Spend early Spring in the Villages - May 2015 is currently available! Compared to the peak season, the rental rate is less than half. Also, fewer crowds mean easier driving, more available tee times and less wait at restaurants. Plus, the central Florida weather is still quite pleasant (not too hot & humid yet!).

Marilyn
(352)303-9242