PDA

View Full Version : Stay Away from J&G Landscape

Penguin
10-28-2014, 10:42 PM
I'm not going to get in to specifics just RUN when someone mentions J&G Landscaping. Please just RUN. BAD, BAD business. You will be a happier person if you chose to hire a different landscape company.

redwitch
10-29-2014, 06:58 AM
Sorry, but with no details, doubt anyone will listen.

Penguin
10-29-2014, 11:00 AM
So don't listen but you have been warned about this company. No need to write 2 paragraphs on poor business practices.

ron122049
10-29-2014, 11:26 AM
You really do need to mention specifics if you want to provide information that you thought was important enough to post something negative about this business. How else can the rest of us make an informed and reasoned decision? How do we know you just aren't a difficult customer? IF you want to help post specifics! Otherwise your post is no more reliable that that of an anonymous person.

Roaddog53
10-29-2014, 11:45 AM
I used J & G and they were quite reasonably priced and did a great job. Had some good ideas and very friendly workers. MUCH better than another reputable landscaper that we used at first and they had to tear all their work out! They seem to go the extra mile. I know of 2 others that have used them and were very satisfied. The only thing I would say is they are not too good recently on their appt schedules.
I agree, without specifics, I would not put any credence in his post.

Phoneman
10-29-2014, 02:13 PM
Ditto, used,them for,front, back and new patio. Referred them to to,neighbors who also used them. No issues was very pleased with ideas and work, would use them again.