PDA

View Full Version : Whiskey Creek

chelsea24
04-22-2008, 12:43 AM
We went to Whiskey Creek last Thursday evening and the food was just awful. Although it was a pleasant evening with friends and to meet Kathi and greet Dicky, I would never go back there to eat. The service was slow, OK, that can improve with a new server. But of all the restaurants I've enjoyed in TV, I was amazed at how really bad this food was. Cold, dry, and I mean dry, chicken and ribs. And a very weird undertaste. I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone. And probably that's the only one in TV, that I know of, that I would say this about. :(

Number 6
05-02-2008, 03:50 PM
On the other hand, we went to Wiskey Creek for lunch a couple of times and thought it was great. We went for the Prime Rib Sandwich and it did not dissapoint. Service was efficient as well. Goes to show you.

chuckster
05-03-2008, 12:42 AM
Sorry but can't agree............maybe lucky with timing but twice have had good food and service.

gemorc
05-03-2008, 01:32 AM
Me too. Twice in the last month, both lunch and dinner. Very good food, efficient service. I rate it * * *.

macgolfnut
05-03-2008, 05:29 AM
We have been there twice in the last year and had terrible service both times. I like the peanuts and the menu looks good, but the food was a not very good. We had to wait a ridiculous amount of time to be waited on and then to get our food. I'll give it another try sometime.

Cinlite
05-04-2008, 07:35 PM
My husband and I have always had good luck with Whiskey Creek. Good food and good service most of the time. Only once did we have a long wait. No complaints here. We enjoy it.

handieman
05-04-2008, 07:55 PM
:bigthumbsup:
Only once but we enjoyed it ;D
Handie :joke:

inholmdel
05-04-2008, 08:27 PM
I understand Wiskey Creek has new owners. If so maybe there will be an improvement. The food there has been awful.
Am told former owners of Dominic'a bought Wiskey Creek

DENNIS G
05-04-2008, 08:34 PM
We went there twice all at the same time. The first time and last time. poor service and food was cold and not good.

renos
05-04-2008, 08:59 PM
Just got back from Whiskey Creek for the second time in 2 weeks, had the prime rib sandwich which was excellent as everbody else's food at the table was and service was great. Would not hesitate to recommend this place to anybody. Very well rounded menu and good prices.

Cinco
05-04-2008, 10:03 PM
Glad to see a positive post about Whiskey Creek. If another 11 posters say it's good, I may be willing to give them another try. They had three chances with us, and all three past experiences were awful. The food was awful, the service was awful, and the manager could have cared less.

Jullie
05-05-2008, 02:56 AM
My husband and I frequent the place. VERY good food. Service is average.
We usually get the prime rib sandwich, chicken salad or the cheeseburger. Prices are good for the lunch specials too. I highly recommend the place.
Thanks, :)