PDA

View Full Version : MacBook Pro Repair

ldj1938
11-07-2014, 05:26 PM
I just had a very good experience with a company called Mission Repair, based in Olathe,KS. This company will take your computer, cell phone, or whatever and for $14.95 check it, tell you what needs to be fixed and the cost and send it back for no additional charge. Your only cost is the ship to and from. Plus any repairs needed. I had a MB Pro that I attempted to fix by replacing the battery and the hard drive. I couldn't get it to boot so after some research I sent it them. They have excellent reviews on the web and the BBB. They called me and said the system needed to be installed. They did that, didn't charge me a cent, and sent it back. The whole transaction completed in one week. I spoke to the tech and he said that the hardware I installed was fine, he installed the system and it was on the way back to me. I recommend Mission Repair!! Forget BestBuy! They are a mess. Broken cell phones? They fix those as well.I've had a lot of experience with computers and these guys impressed me.:Screen_of_Death:
I should add their phone #866-638-8402 www.missionrepair.com