PDA

View Full Version : Golf cart tip for women only

redwitch
04-25-2008, 04:08 AM
If you're driving around TV in a golf cart, WEAR A GOOD BRA!!! I loathe them and avoid wearing them whenever possible -- the shelf "bras" in camisoles are usually enough to make me happy. However, my friend loaned me her cart while she's out of town and I've been zipping all over the place.

I've discovered that between the no suspension aspect of a golf cart and the bumpiness of the paths, support is crucial unless you want your front end to look like a bobble head or a bowl of jello depending on your size.

Rokinronda
04-25-2008, 04:13 AM
The guys love us to bobble! Right guys??? LOL Give 'em a thrill, RED!!!! personally, I wear a straight jacket, attached to the seat brackets! Hubby doesn't want me bouncing out of the cart..... :redface:

chelsea24
04-25-2008, 05:11 AM
Thanks for the tip Red! Don't have the golf cart yet, but do have the bra, so I'm ready!

Mikitv
04-25-2008, 06:05 PM
:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Wish I had that tip last May when we visited because I would have invested in a good bra for the golf cart driving. Hubby offered to hold them for me while I drove.

Mik

JUREK
04-25-2008, 07:14 PM
RED:
I'd love to take your advise but my wife says I look silly in one.. :dontknow: :dontknow:

Taltarzac
04-25-2008, 07:49 PM
Some of the men-- me included-- need bras for their beer bellies too as well as regular bras for weight they have put on in that area.

Just wish I could get my hat to stay on so I do not show off my male bald pattern more than I want to. The comb over does not work all that well in the wind while sitting in a golf cart. :joke:

Just Susan
04-26-2008, 01:54 AM
Men..................http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj277/lake21brook/dogsniffing.gif Do I smell M E N???