PDA

View Full Version : Arkansas Razorbacks........

kcrazorbackfan
11-16-2014, 06:29 PM
.......after 17 winless SEC games, they beat the 17th ranked LSWho Tigers by a score of 17-0. FINALLY!!! WOO PIG SOOIE

SCCHAMBY2000@YAHOO.COM
11-17-2014, 10:37 AM
Not going to find a lot of Razorback fans here but we are from Arkansas soooo
WOO PIG SOOIE !!!!

dbussone
11-17-2014, 04:22 PM
I'm an Ole Miss fan. My son's father-in-law played football at Arkansas during the glory days of the early '60's. It has been painful to be with him during Arkansas games for the past d

dbussone
11-17-2014, 04:22 PM
I'm an Ole Miss fan. My son's father-in-law played football at Arkansas during the glory days of the early '60's. It has been painful to be with him during Arkansas games for the past d

Past few years.

TheVillageChicken
11-17-2014, 04:28 PM

Hotty Toddy. Ole Miss can still win the SEC West if Auburn can beat Bama and Ole Miss wins out. I hope the Rebels have their eye on a JUCO quarterback for next year, because I don't think they have much of a passing game with the guys they have on the roster now...bunch of six footers.

As for the glory days of Arkansas, did you know that the Razorbacks got Lance Allworth only because Ole Miss did not allow football players to be married? John Vaught did not want another SEC team to get Allworth, so he turned Frank Broyles onto Lance.

dbussone
11-17-2014, 04:32 PM
If only! My friends in MS are equally divided between Ole Miss State. The Eggbowl may start a new Civil War.

eweissenbach
11-17-2014, 06:29 PM
Mizzou fan and alum here. I think the SEC is BY FAR the srongest conference and Arkansas would be no less than 8-2 in any other conference. Looking forward to our meeting the Friday after Thanksgiving. M I Z

TheVillageChicken
11-17-2014, 07:29 PM
Mizzou fan and alum here. I think the SEC is BY FAR the srongest conference and Arkansas would be no less than 8-2 in any other conference. Looking forward to our meeting the Friday after Thanksgiving. M I Z

Agree. In the SEC West every single loss of all seven teams is to an SEC opponent.