PDA

View Full Version : Browns game t.v.?

jdsl1998
12-13-2014, 08:15 PM
Will the Browns game be on t.v.tomorrow?

NYGUY
12-13-2014, 10:23 PM
The Daily Sun prints what NFL games will be on local TV (I believe Friday's paper). Of course there is the internet also. DirecTV shows all games except those blacked out locally. I hope that helps.

joldnol
12-14-2014, 12:03 AM
go to a bar

Teryl1949
12-14-2014, 11:34 AM
Browns Backers meet at The Pub, adjacent to Fiesta Lanes in Spanish Springs.

CFrance
12-14-2014, 12:10 PM
DirecTV does not show all games. They only show the ones scheduled for this area, which the Browns game is not. Only if you subscribe to NFL Ticket on DirecTV will you get access to all games.

I hope you find the Browns game somewhere and cheer them on to victory. Go Browns! Beat Cincinnati!

LittleDog
12-14-2014, 03:27 PM
I have the nfl package on directtv. I am watching the game now and notice that Fox is carrying the game. Usually for AFC teams cbs network carries the game. Don't understand why fox is televising this game.

BTW, Manziel is getting no support from his teammates but is certainly not playing great.

John

Average Guy
12-14-2014, 04:54 PM
I have the nfl package on directtv. I am watching the game now and notice that Fox is carrying the game. Usually for AFC teams cbs network carries the game. Don't understand why fox is televising this game.

BTW, Manziel is getting no support from his teammates but is certainly not playing great.

John

Interesting. I did a Google search and came up with this:

"Starting this year, the NFL introduced "cross-flexing" which allows FOX and CBS to poach games from each other.

Here is how it worked in the case of the Browns and Manziel:

Late in the season, NBC has the option to "flex" out of their originally scheduled Sunday Night Football Game if there is a more appealing option. It is a small perk for ponying up ~$1.0 billion a year to air one game per week.

Two weeks ago, NBC decided their week 15 matchup between the Dallas Cowboys and Philadelphia Eagles was the best option and chose not to make a switch.

Since this would typically be a FOX game, this left FOX one game short in the 4:00 PM (ET) time slot. So, FOX moved the Minnesota Vikings-Detroit Lions matchup from 1:00 PM (ET) to the open 4:00 PM (ET) slot.

However, this left an unbalanced schedule in the 1:00 PM (ET) slot, where six games were scheduled to be on CBS and only three games were scheduled to be on FOX. To give FOX affiliates more options, the Browns game was moved to FOX."

Read more: Fox Lucked Into Airing Johnny Manziel's First Start With Cleveland Browns - Business Insider (http://www.businessinsider.com/fox-johnny-manziel-cleveland-browns-2014-12#ixzz3LuZoOwSr)

LittleDog
12-14-2014, 04:58 PM
Thanks average guy.

John

Shimpy
12-14-2014, 05:50 PM
If it's Jacksonville, or Tampa you can bet that is what will be shown.

Me being a dolphin fan even though being in Florida usually won't be shown.

zcaveman
12-14-2014, 05:56 PM
If it's Jacksonville, or Tampa you can bet that is what will be shown.

Me being a dolphin fan even though being in Florida usually won't be shown.

Unfortunately both teams were on and took away two good game slots.

Z