PDA

View Full Version : lawn service

kerry
05-10-2008, 11:53 AM
we are looking for a good lawn service in the villages. we live in NH and will be going down on and off . Any info would be a great help.

Also looking for a home watch. Not a rip off :dontknow: ??? ??? ??? ???

Pest control...any recommendations??

redwitch
05-10-2008, 12:14 PM
Kerry, for lawn and pest control, the best way to go is check with your neighbors. This way, everyone gets serviced at the same time and odds are that they'll do a better job since they're doing more than one property.

For home watch, there are a few advertisers here, including me. (You can check with DickY, another_Linda, l2rdhd for references for my services.) From what I've been able to tell, we're all reliable services.

thegreenerside
05-10-2008, 12:29 PM
I would recommend Kessler Lawn Management 352-406-3042 www.kesslerlawnmanagement.com. They have been servicing us since we moved to TV in 2004. They are very dependable.

Floridagal
05-11-2008, 06:34 PM
We use Fertigator and so do some of my neighbors. Our lawns look the best on the block.

kyblue
05-11-2008, 07:47 PM
We found the best thing to do is to see who comes into your neighborhood - and then ask your neighbors how they like them. Our first experience was very bad - because we did not check. Most everyone in our villa area uses the same service - and everyone knows when their lawns will be done.

Worse thing you can do is not use someone who is not in your general area.