PDA

View Full Version : Girabaldi's. The new Mexican restaurant in Belleview. Please read.

Talk Host
05-22-2008, 12:18 AM
It's Wednesday. My wife and I decided to go to the new Girabaldi's Mexican restaurant in Belleview to give it a try. It's on 27/441 near Belleview Pizza.

Aside from one other table, we were the only ones in the restaurant. My wife ordered a spiced shrimp dish and I ordered a pork rib and salsa dish.

My wife's entree arrived in less than five minutes. 20 minutes later and after several pleas, my food had not arrived. Remember now, we were one of two tables in the place. After 25 minutes, I put $12 on the table to cover my wife's dinner (which she did not eat out of respect, while waiting for me) and we got up and left. Nobody even noticed.

Now, there was only one table occupied in the restaurant.

JLK

Cinco
05-25-2008, 02:50 PM
What a shame. We had one in Huntsville, which offered menu service and a terrific lunch buffet, and the food was fresh and tasty. When I worked, it was one of our favorite lunch haunts. Had I seen the one in Belleview, I probably would have instantly turned into the parking lot. Won't do that now.

ssw
05-26-2008, 10:26 PM
Good help is hard to fine. No one wants to work anymore.

jtdraig
06-11-2008, 09:25 PM
I just posted on a mexican restaurant named El Rodeo in the Kmart plaza...Could it be Garibaldi's? The sign above the door was "under new management" and I thought t was something like El Rodeo...our experience was very good.