PDA

View Full Version : pet sitting

xNYer
05-27-2008, 06:35 PM
Does anyone have recommendations for pet sitters?

another Linda
05-27-2008, 06:42 PM
I know Redwitch on this forum does pet sitting. I haven't used her for that but I do use her for lots of other things. I've found her to be very responsible and I know she has a soft spot for most animals (even reptiles, ugh!).

redwitch
05-27-2008, 08:07 PM
Well, I'm not a bird fan. And don't knock reptiles, they do lots of good things. But I do love critters in general. If you look under the "I need" section, my ad is under concierge services. There's a link to my website.

gemorc
05-28-2008, 12:52 AM
Redwitch is a very good choice. Recently, she took care of our two feline daughters for ten days. This was the first trip that my wife felt relieved about the pet's care. She did a great job watching the house too.

njgranny
05-28-2008, 03:31 PM
Redwitch,

For some reason I can't find the section where your ad is located. Can you help?
Thanks, Jan

redwitch
05-28-2008, 04:06 PM
Here's the direct link to my website. It lists all of my services. BTW -- Pet sitting is my favorite thing to do. The only problem is I seem to spoil the pets. ;D

njgranny
05-28-2008, 04:50 PM
Redwitch - I can't see the link. Is it me????? :) :) :)

redwitch
05-28-2008, 06:42 PM
No, it appears the administrators deleted it.

Let me see if I can put the link for their ad which has a link for my website. rofl

https://www.talkofthevillages.com/smf/index.php/topic,6532.0.html

LMK if this works for you.

Herb
05-29-2008, 01:04 AM
I can also attest to Reds great work. She has really helped me out. Although she has not yet cared for my treasured Rusty, I will be calm leaving him in her care. good Luck, Herb

pili
06-06-2008, 03:18 PM
Does anyone know a good, reliable pet sitter who will stay at our home? Our baby, an adorable 3 year old **** Tzu, is a rescue dog and I won't take him to a kennel. I have a good pet sitter here in Chicago. I'd like to find someone who will stay with him in our home. I know this move is going to be traumatic for him so I want to make sure he feels he's not being given away. If anyone has any recommendations, please let me know. We'll be in Hemingway starting in September. Thank you.

Pili

redwitch
06-08-2008, 09:35 PM
pili, I happily stay with pets in their home if that's what the owners want. I also know of someone who has a dog and happily keeps dogs in her home (a bit cheaper that way). We're both super with dogs and love them tremendously.

pili
06-12-2008, 09:21 PM
Redwitch,

I'll be contacting you after we move in. Our dog is a shelter dog and I do like for him to stay at his home. I don't want him to stay alone so we get a pet sitter who stays overnight. I want him to feel comfortable and not think we are giving him away. He's a little bit concerned right now seeing all the packing, etc. It's great to know there is someone willing to stay at our home with our baby. His name is Ralo, he's three years old, and so easy going. Our present pet sitter says he's the best dog to take care of.

Pili

redwitch
06-12-2008, 09:35 PM
As long as he doesn't lick me all night, I'm happy. The last dog I sat even licked in his sleep. I don't do well on two hours sleep a night. Even so, I liked Rusty and would even stay with him again -- just I'd be sleeping on the couch from the git go rather than night 3. roflao

But please do give me a call. Taking care of other peoples' dogs gives me the vicarious joy of being around dogs and not having to train them. A great deal to me.

jeanrose
06-24-2010, 02:38 PM
Yes CritterSitters Pet Sitting - e-mail is crittersitters1@comcast.net
Pam and Jean Phone # 352-561-4907 or 352-643-0613