PDA

View Full Version : What could I be doing wrong?

Lpierleo
01-18-2015, 12:33 AM
After creating an account, I placed 5 ads using the newer Panjo Marketplace from this site Thursday night. After I submitted each ad, (which indicated submission complete) I received a message indicating to wait approx. 12 hours for my ads to be approved. I received approval via email on Friday around 5:00 PM. However, none of my ads are listed??? Is there possibly another step I missed after approval to have them published on this site? I can not find anything that would indicate another step but do not understand why they are not published. I am guessing there are many systems savvy people out there that have used this site and I am just missing something. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.:undecided:

Thank you, Linda

karostay
01-18-2015, 07:49 AM
:Screen_of_Death:I tried viewing items for sale on Panjo and my Advast virus software alerted me to malware hidden on the site and wouldn't allow me to open it .

villagetinker
01-18-2015, 09:26 AM
I had the same problems, complained to Panjo, they sent me to ToTV who provided a link to my ad. It was there, however, it could NOT find it from the classified button, from any search from the Panjo site. I gave up, and after no replies for 3 weeks, placed my item on Craigslist, it was gone the net day.

Complain to ToTV, and goo luck.

PR1234
01-18-2015, 09:31 AM
I have a lot of things to sell, because we are moving. WISH there was someplace easier to post 'for sale' items. These here are ridiculously hard to get posted!!!!

TNLAKEPANDA
01-18-2015, 09:56 AM
I wish they would get rid of Panjo and go back to a simple web post like it use to be!

DigitalGranny
01-18-2015, 12:00 PM
I wish they would get rid of Panjo and go back to a simple web post like it use to be!

I agree. Pano seems to cause problems in viewing TOTV

philnpat
01-18-2015, 04:54 PM
Panjo is a good idea but it's "broken."
If you've ever tried the search function, it's a joke.
The category drop-down for example, doesn't include real estate.
I saw an interesting owner for sale this morning. When I tried to bring it up again to show my wife, it wasn't there. Tried search...no luck. The only way I could find it was to go "history" on my computer.
I liked the old classifieds so much better.

Fraugoofy
01-18-2015, 06:48 PM
Panjo takes too many steps and is too difficult for non techie people to navigate. Get rid of it!

sligo
01-18-2015, 07:55 PM
Used it a few days back & again yesterday no problem.

cquick
01-18-2015, 08:02 PM
I actually liked the old way to sell on TOTV better, although I have sold 2 items on Panjo.

Argos
01-18-2015, 11:22 PM
I agree

villagetinker
01-19-2015, 09:22 AM
Admin: Why not make PANJO optional, allow the ToTV user the option to use Panjo, or just list on ToTV?

karostay
01-19-2015, 09:35 AM
Admin: Why not make PANJO optional, allow the ToTV user the option to use Panjo, or just list on ToTV?

:bigbow::bigbow::bigbow:

Hancle704
01-19-2015, 10:10 AM
I liked the old way too but maybe that service did not produce any money for TOTV.

TOTV Team
01-19-2015, 09:53 PM
I liked the old way too but maybe that service did not produce any money for TOTV.

Panjo does not produce any money for TOTV. It is free for all users and we don't make a penny from it.

TOTV Team
01-19-2015, 11:00 PM
Hello -

We researched this and what you did wrong was go to Panjo.com and set up your listings there. What you need to do is click on classifieds in the navigation bar and then click on sell an item. If you go through TOTV your items will appear on TOTV.

Best Regards,

TOTV Team