PDA

View Full Version : Another vote for Redwitch

another Linda
06-03-2008, 07:51 PM
Late Sunday afternoon we discovered that there had been a small fire at our CYV – luckily outside, no one hurt, minimal damage – but still upsetting. Was anything still burning inside the walls? How could this have started? What was the damage? Lots of questions. Redwitch who watches our place was a real mover and shaker when it came to getting things done. She took pictures and emailed them, called the fire marshal, helped track down when it happened, lined up a gardener to repair the irrigation system, etc. Not sure what we would have done without her.

I’m not sure if this will be considered advertising, but if someone does an exceptional job, I think they should be recognized.

BTW, the gardener (Rupert Cross – he was also wonderful! Came immediately, made the repairs, finished the mulch that another company started and never finished, replaced the bushes that burned, etc) said he was pretty sure it was a lightening strike from what he saw. Scary!!

JohnN
06-05-2008, 03:25 PM
sorry that the fire happened, but happy you had redwitch on your team!!

another Linda
06-06-2008, 01:33 AM
Thanks, John. I have to admit it was more than a bit unsettling. I'm so happy that no one was in the house at the time. I know that TV is the lightening capital but I never dreamed that it would involve us personally!