PDA

View Full Version : Cleaning services

pili
06-06-2008, 03:32 PM
Does anyone use a cleaning service they recommend? I'll still be working when we move to our home in September. I need to find a good cleaning lady. Any recommendations are appreciated. We use a polish service here in Chicago and she's outstanding. We'll have a Lantana. Thank you.

Pili

swrinfla
06-06-2008, 06:17 PM
I use Daisy Maids (352-314-9070).

Once a month is, for me anyway, $121. Many have told me that they think that's far too much, but I get two gals, both of whom speak English :) , and a very thorough job. They've been much more attentive to my early objections that things weren't properly put back after dusting, etc., than my service up north, which was $99 a month.

I set up a schedule for the year, but should something come up to make me want to change it, they're very accommodating.

SWR

P.S.: :welcome: :welcome: to TV and TOTV

TriLsClean
08-02-2008, 07:20 PM
I clean homes in The Villages, have openings please contact me. 352-699-2356

barb1191
08-02-2008, 07:37 PM
I have a licensed/bonded cleaning company that I am very pleased with. Their prices are excellent and they are not only reliable, trustworthy, thorough, but also do windows at some ridiculously low fee if you're a customer.

They also advertise here in TOTV.

HOMETOWN CLEANING SERVICES ..... 352 245 6736

Hometown Cleaning Services offer residential - general cleaning, rental cleaning, and one-time - customized cleaning. We specialize in The Villages, and surrounding areas. We have weekly, bi-weekly, monthly services available. Hometown Cleaning Services is licensed ** insured ** and bonded for our customers protection and security. Our team members go through a detailed criminal background screening, bonding, are fully trained and experienced cleaning professionals.

Our goal is to keep our customers happy by offering a cleaning service to meet and exceed your cleaning needs. We also offer a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Mention this ad when you call, and receive $10.00 off your second cleaning for general cleaning, or 10% off your rental or one-time detailed cleaning. For additional information, please visit our website www.HometownCleaningServices.com or call us to schedule your cleaning today, 352-245-6736.

WE ALSO DO OFFICES, COMMERCIAL CLEANING, CONSTRUCTION CLEANING, MOVE-IN'S/OUT'S. Again call, 352-245-6736 or visit us at www.HometownCleaningServices.com