PDA

View Full Version : National Let It Go Day

beady
06-23-2008, 10:20 PM
I heard on WVLG that today is National Let It Go day......No idea what I am supposed to let go and the announcer didn't inform me.
So I decided you can let go of anything you want..... I am letting go of my obsession to get the garage cleaned up, the car fits,the golf cart fits...so the rest of the garage is a mess...who cares.
Know what ,I feel great...I let it go.
There is still time ,so try it and see what you can be rid of and how good it feels 040 040 :hot: :2excited:

nONIE
06-23-2008, 10:23 PM
On a serious note, I think letting go of anger and resentment is the bestest thing you can do for yourself. Its not an easy thing to do but it will free you of so much emotional pain and everyone around you will be happier too! ;D Its definitely worth the effort.

renielarson
06-23-2008, 10:26 PM
:agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:

samhass
06-23-2008, 10:38 PM
Well said, Nonie. I can think of nothing better to get rid of than anger and resentment. They are wasted energy.

chelsea24
06-24-2008, 02:36 PM
Even though everyday is "Let it Go" to me, I'll definitely give this day some special effort. :bigthumbsup:

maxine8
07-04-2008, 04:13 PM
Today is a good day to let go.... and celebrate!

Hope everyone is having a wonderul day... enjoy your family, friends... and everyone else you meet along the way.

Today in History: July 4

http://memory.loc.gov/ammem/today/jul04.html