PDA

View Full Version : Singles on the TOTV cruise???

tkret
07-08-2008, 05:09 PM
Have any of you singles lads and/or lassies signed up for the TOTV cruise sailing in Sept.? Just wondering if you booked a single occupancy cabin or teamed up with another and reserved a double. If TOTV has another cruise in a few months or next year, sign me up!

I was on that ship back in the 80's when it was brand new and then again a few years later. A beautiful vessel and RCCL is great.

Blondie
07-09-2008, 10:34 PM
Tkret, I signed up for the cruise, and am looking foward to it. I booked a single occupancy, I don't know if any other singles have signed up.
Md Blondie

tkret
07-09-2008, 11:27 PM
Hi md blondie,
Good for you! What fun you're going to have and I wish I had the opportunity to go along. Definitely next year.

Please let us know all about it upon your return.

jerseygirl008
08-09-2008, 06:01 AM
MD: It's great that you are going on the cruise. Wish I could. Def. will be there for the next one. I will be in TV f/t, hopefully in April, '09. Possibly June, '09. Can't wait. See you at Crisper's on the 15th

Blondie
08-09-2008, 06:06 PM
JG :bigthumbsup: See you at Crispers.

MD Blondie

tkret
08-21-2008, 08:40 PM
bump! Any other singles sign up for the TOTV cruise?

md blondie, we'll be expecting all the details of your fun trip once you return.

Only a month to go and I wish I were going, too. Ah, perhaps next year.

tkret
09-26-2008, 08:57 AM
OK, so did any of the Singles on the TOTV Cruise come back married? Did any of them remain on the Island to start a new life. Did any of those singles become a MaryAnn, Ginger, Skipper, Professor, or Gilligan? Come on, now, spill the beans already!
Next time make sure you drag along KathieI, Chachacha, and PGB; they've been waaaay too stressed out since you left!

ConeyIsBabe
09-26-2008, 05:50 PM
I'm looking forward to seeing the cruise pics :popcorn:

I guess that will have to be my TV-fix for a long while :shrug: